“GO-TO PLACE for GUESTS[special occasons]”
Review of Giorgios

Giorgios
Reserve with OpenTable
Giorgios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Continental Blvd.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Today, Wednesday 3-19- we took an out oftown guest to the Pennichuck square,MerrimackGiorgio's..; everything was as we had promised, good ambience, terrific food:(fried calamari), Zorba(Greek) SALAD parmesan sandwiches: EGGPLANT PARM; MEATBALLPARM,. Holly , our server took very good care of us...The pumpkin baklava, dessert (suggested by Holly) was superb & delicious; first class presentation .It was much quieter today, than usual making the total dining experience experience even more pleasant .The meal cost us a week's gropcery budget (for 3 adults ) was definitely worth it

Giorgio's remains out" GO TO place (to impress out of town visitors)

1  Thank ANN N

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This place is good for one thing..a good drink and loud obnoxious bar area.
My hotel recommended this restaurant because I asked for Italian. The owners were Greek and had a blend of Italian and Greek dishes...I decided after being to Greek and enjoying the food Much more there then in the states. I really wanted Italian because being an Italian citizen and living in the south after so many years here in the northeast, I was craving Italian meal..what a mistake...the sauce and pasta has water all over the dish. The meatballs were not edible and made with low grade and spongy..ugh..the sausage was also low end sausage and grilled..(not cooked in the sauce how it's suppose to be. I ordered the chicken parm because it's the only Italian American dish that most novice Italian restaurant can do ok. It was fair.
The service was fair but I could not enjoy my meal because the bar was so loud. I love the reviews but obvious that it's a local haunt and they don't know Italian cuisine.

1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed March 4, 2014

George is a great server! we eat here once a week and have for over 5 years. Things are always changing and food is always great!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

A great place to enjoy a wonderful meal, with a good wine selection and cocktails. Great service and you will probably bring some home, no short portions here. Bring your appetite the plate will be filled with a delicious meal, I visit here regularly.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We have been to Giorgios many times for drinks and appetizers or their phenomenal flatbread pizzas but tonight we had a meal that was quite noteworthy. I started with a specialty cocktail with cilantro-lime vodka, mango puree and sriracha hot sauce. It was the perfec blend of sweet snd savory. We shared the ceasar salad with grilled chicken. Not an easy dish to mess up but when it's great, it's extra good! Then came the entree: carmelized sea scallops with risotto laced with pancetta and pears and drizzled with honey....amazing! I will savor that dish in my head till I can get back there! Thanks again Mike and Christi!

1  Thank LisaBower