“V.good take-out Chinese food”
Review of Xing Wang

Xing Wang
Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“V.good take-out Chinese food”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This restaurant is primarily for take-out. There are a few tables with little atmosphere.
The food is fresh and reasonably priced.We especially like the Shrimp with vegetables and Mongolian beef. Highly recommended for take-out.

• Visited February 2012

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Eat in or take out, mostly take out”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I have a friend that loves Orange Chicken and it's a hard find at a good price so when I came across this place with chefs specials under 10 dollars I was thrilled.

The Place is clean and the staff was very friendly. My friend and I were greeted with a smile and was quick to say Happy birthday to my fiend after I mention that was why we were there.

The location is set up primarily as a take out location but offers a half dozed tables. It features an open kitchen and 2 entrance doors. For anyone visiting in a wheelchair I suggest the back entrance along Continental Blvd, the step in the front is steep and very little handicap parking.

Most of the food is very good. Their main dishes are very tasty. I found the beef Tariyaki a bit thin and very sweet but tasty. The portions are very good which make the lower price an even better value.

• Visited November 2011
New Hampshire
“Don't bother, go across street to Lilac Blossom. Place and food did not impress. Think it needs an inspection by the proper aut”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Once you walk in you will realize you have made a mistake.

Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Freshly made to order every time....mmm!”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I can't believe how long it took me to find this restaurant. I've lived in the area my entire life ordering from one after another chinese restaurant. Finally, my daughter told me about having chinese take out at her friends house that was great! I got the address and gave it a try. I only order chinese food from this restaurant even though I have to drive all the way across town and back. It is worth it! Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.