“Solid steaks in a great atmosphere”

Buckley's Great Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Buckley's Great Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Woodbury St
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a business dinner and was very pleased with the menu, atmosphere and pricing. Service was very pleasant and prompt. I had a rib eye which was perfectly cooked and flavorful. Others I. Our party had a variety of steak and fish and all were pleased with the quality and prep. Had a solid Malbec to go with the steak and it was great if not a bit pricey. Good wine selection available. When in Merrimack I will definitely stop in again. Well recommended!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I and a couple friends went here the other night and had a very nice night out. I had the sugar cured steak and it was great! Expect to pay for it but if you don't mind paying for a nice night out then I would say you should give this place a try. My friends had the oysters and said they were great and everyone had steaks and we all liked them a lot.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Celebrating high school graduation with 3 families; we were provided a nice space to leisurely enjoy the moments. Food was really good. Service was not rushed but attentive. Glad we choose it for our celebration dinner. We all had some type of steak, and were all very pleased.
Previously I've only stopped in for a drink and appetizers in the tavern area. The dining experience was comfortable and well paced.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visited the restaurant on a recommendation, only to find out it used to be one of our favorite restaurants a few decades ago; Country Gourmet!

Warm greeting at the door was followed by excellent service by Jen, although we limited our menu choices to lighter meals because of our late arrival in the night.

Will return to taste the main dishes very soon at this cozy and classy restaurant.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant for years, and although the service is usually top notch, we sat down among eight of us and looking back over the years there is a consensus that the value is poor and the quality of the beef has never been there. There was a resounding endorsement that if you really want a great steak....head to the Hanover Street Chop house. We had six last week and waited an eternity for drinks, when dinner arrived four steaks were cold, (not even warm), and one had to be sent back as over cooked. The $500.00 night with tip was once again a huge disappointment. We will enjoy expensive drinks and apps at the bar, but that is the last big meal.

2  Thank Therealtruth22