“Excellent Pizza. Prepared quickly”

Pizzico of Merrimack & Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzico of Merrimack & Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 74 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We visit here whenever we are in the area. We walked in and ordered. Our pizza was ready within 15 minutes. It is a medium crust with a large amount of cheese. It is cooked so its slightly charred and is very good. The total cost is about 14.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

I don't know where these bad reviews are coming from. I've been going there for over 5 years. Been 10 - 15 times. Only once a pizza was a bit soggy. Service average to very good. More often good. Pasta dishes good. Large portions - can make 2 meals. Not a top rated place but above average. Drinks have always been excellent. If you want a nice casual place that is better than most this is it. I've always been to the restaurant side - not the bar. Great happy hour specials. Give it a chance.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

I expected a bit more from this restaurant. There were 2 of us. One had a really decent meal and the other didn't. Service was a little slow and 2 tables that walked in after us were served well before us. Our orders were not complicated. For the meal, on the positive one had pasta with oil and garlic and it was done quite well. As the name would imply they are supposed to specialize in pizza. I was disappointed. Firstly pretty thick crust, the sauce didn't seem to have much flavor and the cheese. I'd ordered the plain 16" pie with extra cheese which I always do. There was too much cheese - in fact it was unmanageable. To top it off the cheese, and the rest of the pizza lacked any real taste. At $8.00 a glass for their house wine, I thought it was expensive. The whole meal, with 1 glass of wine, one soft drink and the 2 items mentioned above came to $40. Not a good value.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

we used to go every Saturday afternoon - loved the bar atmosphere, for about 2 months. then stopped and came back after a few weeks. the bar is never busy - yet it takes a long time to get a drink ordered and even longer for them to come take a food order. in evidently after the food order placed and received, we NEVER got silverware or napkins. Hello - necessary when eating. the bartenders seem to be more interested in what is in the pantry to the side - and eating/drinking amongst themselves. I see the same for the restaurant goers - they wait and wait for staff to attend them, whether first sitting down or needing something after they have received their order.
DON'T BOTHER, they don't need your money - their staff could CARE LESS

Reviewed February 16, 2017

There was a few of us that met there out of convenience for dinner. The service was great and the overall appearance of the dining area was relaxed and comfortable.

I ordered the baked haddock and it was just a little underdone, but the rest of the meal was very good. My friends both liked their meals and we would definitely go back there again!