“My favorite place”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

A must stop every few months for their bisque! Awesome and the views from the dining area is very nice!

1  Thank sandyl1234

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch. We were there between lunch and dinner so we ordered off the bar menu. Service was great - she went out of her way to find out if the Lakehouse pizza was available on a gluten free crust (which it was). And it was delicious. I can't wait for my next trip to the lakes region so I can stop in again. The Lakehouse is my favorite restaurant in the area.

1  Thank HouseMi
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Went to this restaurant for lunch. It was very busy since they had a few large groups so it took a while to get served. I had a lobster roll which was served on a croissant which was very good. My wife had a salad with shrimp which she liked. We got a table over looking the lake on a rainy day so a gray. View of the lake . It's worth a stop but in summer could be crowded

1  Thank Jerry L
Reviewed August 13, 2014

After dinner cocktails on the roof top deck are always a special treat here. Great friendly staff, nice wine selection and of course a excellent speciality cocktail menu. Great views of the lake, comfortable seating arrangements and when fall comes a cozy fireplace, all on an open air deck.

1  Thank waypointbvi
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We called mid-day on a weekday to make a reservation for 7 people. We were told that they didn't take reservations, but to call 45 minutes before we were to arrive and we would be put on the list. At 5:45 we called to inform them we would be arriving at 6:30, and were told they had nothing available until after 8. Huh? With the no reservations policy, the math here isn't working for me.

If we can't make a reservation, and can't eat at a decent hour, we will find someplace else to go. I think we got some bad information, but their website doesn't clear it up for me.

2  Thank Kevin K