“Waterfront lounge for a quick drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lakehouse Grille

Lakehouse Grille
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Meredith
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Waterfront lounge for a quick drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Met there for a drink. Bartender Aaron took the time to let me taste a couple of wines to choose which I wanted. The cheese dip was also outstanding. Friendly people and a nice experience during our stay at Church Landing.

Visited April 2013

Burlington, Vermont
“Great place for healthy breakfast with lovely lake view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I highly recommend the healthy breakfast options on this menu. The baked egg whites with asparagus, mushrooms, parmesan cheese and truffle oil was terrific. The roasted tomatoes that came with it were OK, but could have used a little oil and time on the grill to char a bit. The fruit and yogurt with granola was very good and attractively presented. Fresh orange juice was tasty.
The service was fine and the view of the lake was charming.

• Visited April 2013
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Great views and tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Me and my boyfriend visited the Lakehouse grille for lunch, we had a lovely view of the lake which is just thawing out. My boyfriend went for the steak with rice and roast vegetables and I had the salmon Caesar salad. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the portion sizes were perfect for a lunch. I would definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited April 2013
Tennessee
“Stunning Views, Nice Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had breakfast here and thoroughly enjoyed it. The lobster omelet was delicious as well as the healthy veggie omelet. Service is with a smile and very attentive.

Visited March 2013
Jackson, New Hampshire
“Nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

It is funny how just one thing can really ruin a great review. The atmosphere was very inviting and warm at first approach and then they sat me at a table where the light above was a spot light directly in my face. I tried to ignore it but it just was really annoying. I noticed the table to our right had the same effect on the woman at that table and they made them shut that light off. But then the entire area was so dark that they couldn't do anything about my light. Speak up fast people... if you don't you suffer. The the waiter approached said his name was Paul and that in ten days he would be in Florida for ten days after a long season he probably deserved it but as the night got going we realized that he probably was really already there in FL cause he was no where to be found lots of the night. He forgot my husbands wine and was rather flighty throughout the night. My meal filet was good. Didn't like the veggies... the potatoes were ok at best. I had a banana fosters tini and it was the highlight of the night as well as the arugula and pear salad which was amazing and would make me go back just for those two selections. My advice is to be sure to ask for a table not under the spot light... this is really a disadvantage for this other wise great atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013