Bear Tree Lodge(Meredith)
$119
Mill Falls at the Lake(Meredith)(Great Value!)
$189
Ballard House Inn(Meredith)(Great Value!)
$154
Orbitz.com
The Tuckernuck Inn(Meredith)(Great Value!)
$169
Nutmeg Inn(Meredith)(Great Value!)
$165
Orbitz.com
$379
Priceline
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$163
Grand View Resort(Weirs Beach)
$159
$144
Oliver Lodge(Meredith)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmill fallschurch landingpicture windowrestaurant downstairsnew englandwithin walking distancesmall balconya great staywould definitely stay here againlakecobwebspropertiesmillsregion
Reviewed May 27, 2013

we go to the lake area often and this was the first time we stayed at Bay Point. Even tough it rained and snowed on Memorial Day weekend it was a great time. The room was great the view amazing and he staff was awesome. The brunch at Church Landing was above and beyond and the food at Lago's was great

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Karen B
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Very spacious and well appointed rooms, staff are very friendly and accommodating. The in-room a/c is very quiet and efficient! Make sure you stop by the Lago restaurant, great food at a reasonable price!

Room Tip: Water facing rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank dhanks75
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Bay Point at Mill Falls has the best location in Meredith to view the lake. We choose a room with a window seat instead of a balcony since it was April and still cool to sit outside in the evening. It was a great choice. The window seats are full of comfortable pillows and had plenty of space for both of us to stretch out in the sun and watch the boats. The hotel is close to all of the shops and restaurants. The room was nicely decorated and the feather beds delightful. The only negative is that the hotel is located at a busy intersection and the noise of the traffic is constant. Even with that negative, I would choose this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone who likes a room with a great water view.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view of the lake. In warm weather get a room with a balcony, but in cooler months select a room with a window seat.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BTVCathy
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have driven by this hotel for years while visiting my parents in a neighboring town. I finally got the opportunity to have an "excuse" to stay here. I booked the cheapest room which is a corner room with a balcony. The room was so cozy with appropriate decor and one of the most warm and inviting hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. The bed was absolute heaven. I believe they are feather beds. The balcony was great as it gave me the opportunity to enjoy the Christmas lights (including the Christmas tree lit up on the dock right in front of me) as I was there during early December. The lake is beautiful year round but this particular night in winter it was so peaceful and reflected the beautiful lights on land. I didn't eat at the restaurant but had drinks at the bar. The female bartender had an attitude, but the male bartender was very nice. The Common Man restaurants in the area are all good with my favorite being Church Landing. I would love to stay at this hotel again and hopefully I'll get a "good excuse" soon!

Room Tip: I think all rooms over look the lake so any room would be great!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank gagirl47
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We're from upstate NY, so it's a 4-hour drive to Meredith, NH. My son and I are big arcade game fans, so we try to make the trek to FunSpot at least once a year. The same can't be said for my wife, so one of the advantages of Mills Falls is Cascade Spa. While my son and I are enjoying the games, my wife is enjoying a wonderful massage! Very clean, right on the lake, great staff and great restaurants. We tried to eat at Waterfall Cafe for breakfast, but it was too crowded. But a great trip overall.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lake are a little pricier, but worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family