“Stunning...took my breath away!”

Church Landing at Mill Falls
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meredith
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stayed in the Boat Lodge part of this sprawling property and my room looked like a Ralph Lauren catalog. So gorgeous.

Boasting a fireplace with a reading nook; a balcony, off the living room, with a gorgeous lakeside view and a huge, very comfortable bed I was in paradise.

The sumptuous bathroom had soft towels, great toiletries, a huge jacuzzi, walk-in shower and a very, very slippery floor. Had a few 'come to Jesus' moments in there!

There was a Keurig coffee machine, a sink and a fridge. An impressive working desk and chair and free WIFI. There was also an iPod dock next to the bed.

The onsite parking is free and close. Breakfast wasn't included with the room, but is available.

I spent two nights and it wasn't nearly enough.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was beautiful- very quaint and picturesque right along the water.

Everything was super clean and had a quaint feeling. There were plenty of places to hole up with a book and read- adirondack chairs outside to the indoors cabin like setting.

We had a babysitter for the night too- a gal who works at the hotel which couldn't have worked out better. She was super great and was reputable.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed July 2, 2014

A New Hampshire gem! The Boathouse lodge room was impressive and spacious. Loved the window seat and ground floor access to lake steps away. Serene and beautiful grounds. Eating at a beach like setting overlooking lake at Town Docks, loads of fun! Mills Marketplace great too!
Staff lovely. Two unfortunate mishaps during stay and both handled with the utmost professionalism. All is well when all goes well but the true colors of an establishment are revealed when problems arise and their Star shone brightly! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Peter A
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My family and I just came back from a four night stay at this hotel. The location in Meredith is awesome, right on the lake with plenty of places to sit and relax by the lake. Our room was the gunstock suite which was perfect with two teens in one room and a separate bedroom for us. It was clean and spacious. The staff was superb, always very friendly with a smile and asking if we needed anything. We were very impressed! We could even walk around to several great restaurants in the area or just to get ice cream or walk on the public walkway by the town docks. What an enjoyable time we had at Church Landing! Would definitely stay again and highly recommend this place ! !

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jacksonsmom34
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We loved this place, had a lovely room and great grounds for the kids to play on. It was pretty empty in mid-June before the season started, and during the first weekend of Bike Week, which was annoying but do-able. Great clean hot jacuzzis and pool. Multiple small beaches and a surprise to have water that was swimmable in the lake. Would stay here again during any season. Also an easy walk to Town Docks which is the place to eat and have ice cream and live music. Thanks.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Z L
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had this past Saturday off from work and decided to make it a girls night away with my mother, I was originally looking at another hotel but it was sold out, leading us towards this location. I am very happy we wound up at Church Landing, this hotel is easily the best hotel I have stayed in. Our room had an amazing view of the lake and a cozy fireplace for when it got cooler in the evening. The bed, well I could have slept in it forever! By far the comfiest bed I have ever slept in, I forgot to ask what type of mattress it was on the way out.

There was a large wedding going on and you would not have been able to tell, the hotel was very quiet, even the pool area which is very close to the reception hall was silent. The pool is wonderful, it is connected from the inside area to the outside, I have never seen a pool like this before so I was impressed! And the hot tub was perfect!

The oval room on the 3rd floor is beautiful with an amazing view of the lake, they also serve a grab and go type breakfast here in the morning. Overall our stay was amazing, and I really wish we could have stayed longer and perhaps taken a yoga class that's offered next door as well!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank lillypad1007
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stooped by on our way back to Canada, it was a great choice! Meredith is gorgeous and Church Landing is every bit as quaint and charming as Meredith itself. Rooms were nice, staff was friendly and grounds were beautiful. Absolutely perfect stay in one of the Lake's Regions most beautiful spots. We will definitely recommend to our friends and we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Quebec114
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meredith
Mill Falls at the Lake
#4 of 13 in Laconia
Steele Hill Resorts
Steele Hill Resorts
#1 of 1 in Sanbornton

Been to Church Landing at Mill Falls? Share your experiences!