“We love it here!”

Church Landing at Mill Falls
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meredith
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our family stays here regularly. It is very close to home, making it the perfect location for a little rest and relaxation. We have two young boys and they love the pool, and the local restaurants are family friendly. The rooms and inn are beautiful decorated in a rustic style. The rooms are large, we prefer the ones with a gas fireplace and balcony to enjoy the lake views. The beds are super comfy! The spa is very nice as well, although a little pricey compared to others in the area. There are several local options, including Carrie's Eco Spa that offer quality services at a more reasonable rate. We will continue to go back often. If you subscribe to their monthly newsletter they often offer great deals. Prior to this last visit I would have rated this excellent, unfortunately we did have a minor issue with the housekeeping and found some cleanliness issues that were concerning and we didn't discover them until the end of our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Church Landing at Mill Falls

Reviewed February 24, 2013

As I said, this was a contest gift. I loved the room...it was beautiful and very rustic. The outside deck with rocking chairs was a beautiful bonus. The view was breathtaking. The bed was the most comfortable one EVER. I wish I had that comforter on my own bed. The lotions, shampoos, and conditioners are amazing...lots of little bonuses. Room service was outstanding as was housekeeping. We were on level 2 and it was nice because it was close to the pool and hot tubs (be sure to check those out!). Not sure if I would spend the actual money for the room, as it is very pricey...but it was a great weekend getaway! :)

Room Tip: Level 2! It is right in the middle and it is very accesible to the parking lot and the pool!
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My birthday gift was a 2 night stay at Church Landing, we had stayed at the original Mills Falls but this was better, spacious, luxurious room with a gas fireplace, view of the Lake, comfy, big bed,separate large bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, huge shower, his and her sinks, separate toilet room. Hated to leave the room to dine, many lounge rooms like a family room you always wanted, couches, fireplace, checker table, pool table, complimentary juice, coffee, muffins, indoor/outdoor pool with plenty of beach towels, hot tubs.
Finally got to sample 2 of the restaurants at the Inn, both were excellent, rustic setting, preferred the Italian "Lago", very busy, short wait at the bar, they take no reservations, try the antipasto appetizer, fresh warm ,bread. Angela was our friendly server, so attentive, we brought home a bag of leftovers, we over ordered as everything looked so good!
For a special occasion this woud be the place and we have not even been there in the summer yet! Nice winter getaway.We highly recommend it for couples and families with kids.

Room Tip: Look at the web site, ours was not the most expensive but met our expectations and was more than spa...
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Church Landing is amazing. We just got back from a romantic 3 day weekend, during the blizzard that hit New England. It was awesome. Nothing like being snowed in with a cozy room, gas fireplace, and absolutely no adgenda all weekend. We ate at the lake house grill for breakfast, and dinner. It was really good. It was nice to walk down for drinks and apps, and then stumble on up to the room afterwards! The indoor outdoor pool was really cool. Glad to see that there is adults only pool and hot tub as well. Although some kids, probably in their early 20s, proved to be just as obnoxious as kids in elementary school. ....and this is what really set CL apart from the rest. They cleared and shoveled my car out. I did not request this. On Sunday I went out to my car and it was cleared off and completely shoveled out. They did it to all the cars! Amazing. A++++. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone looking to get away to the lake!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank beachbum1004
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have really enjoyed my stay in this beautiful hotel in the NH lake region. The room is beautiful, wit a fire place and a terrace. the view is incredible, the lobby is one of the cosiest you'll ever be at. Blizzard Nemo shortened my stay and i wil never forgive him ;-)

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AdrianaPB
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Church Landing this past weekend for a romantic getaway and I did not want to leave. We loved our room at the Boathouse Lodge and the fact that the pool/ hot tubs there were adult only was nice also. We found everything about this property to be perfect for us. The fitness room, the pool/hot tubs, the onsite Common Man restaurant and the luxurious room were just what we needed. The icing on the cake was the Cascade Spa. The package we booked included a couples massage and we liked it so much (truly an upscale spa experience from the moment you walk through the doors) that we booked another one for the following day. We ate at several of the restaurants and loved every meal, especially the brunch on Sunday. The weekend was pricey for sure and yet worth every penny and I cannot wait to return someday!

Room Tip: Although I am sure all the rooms are great, we particularly loved the "rustic/campy, yet still...
2  Thank MaineMom90
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Rooms were wonderful, food excellent, lake beautiful, and the town perfect! My niece got married here, and everything about the weekend was perfect. Want a beautiful place for a wedding, a family reunion, or just a romantic get away, Church's Landing is the place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Scottsgem
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meredith
Mill Falls at the Lake
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee
Nutmeg Inn
Nutmeg Inn
#2 of 6 in Meredith

Been to Church Landing at Mill Falls? Share your experiences!