“My Favorite Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meredith
Massachusetts
“My Favorite Hotel”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Okay, fellow traveler's, I am sharing my heart with you here now, so listen up. This hotel is magical. The beds are perfect, fireplaces in every room, a staff that takes your every need as their personal quest, a fabulous restaurant on the premises, an indoor/outdoor pool, I could go on and on. Let's put it this way....I love Church Landing even MORE than I love my Patriots!! Just don't take my room, or I'll have to hurt you, LOL! Seriously, you will fall in love!!

Room Tip: .EVERY room is a great room that faces the Lake. This is one well-thought out hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patty R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've stayed at Church Landing and also their other property "Mills Falls" numerous times and in different seasons.
I have to say Winter is one of my favorites. Church Landing is magical when its snowing outside.
Fireplaces everywhere, cozy corners with jigsaw puzzles and checkers. . . i love this place.
The food is good, the rooms are clean and the atmosphere cant be beat! It sits right on Lake Winnipesaukee and is a short walk to the old fashioned town of Meredith where you can shop for antiques, clothes, toys etc. Theres also a wonderful spa here which I've used numerous times . . no complaints. I have had facials, massages and mani/pedicures. The steam room doesnt produce much steam so thats a minor disappointment. Other than that, you wont be disappointed stayed here. Wonderful place!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Sassy96
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I like to stay at luxury hotels. We wanted a quick 2 night getaway and found Mill Falls to be perfect. We stayed in the newly renovated lodges and our room was beautiful, clean and spacious. They even had multiple common rooms with pool tables, fireplaces, chess and checkers for fun. We especially liked the adults only jacuzzi and indoor/outdoor pool. (Nice and quite w/no screaming kids!)
Everything from the rooms to the food and staff were all wonderful! We got the Inn-dulgence package which includes 2 nights stay, a welcome basket w/champagne, 2 breakfasts, 1 4 course dinner for 2, and a 50 minute couples massage. Itwas awesome! Although I thought the massage was average, we had an amazing time. It was a bit pricey but well worth it for the variety of restaurants and location right on the lake.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Christina625
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The staff, food and room were great for a 300 person wedding. The Filet Mignon was cook as if you were the only one being served. We did not stay there overnight so I can not rate the room. I sugget you park yourself as the valet service seemed slow.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The room was spacious and had a great view. Our room had a window seat, small balcony, fireplace and a king size bed. The bed frame was made of birch wood and went great with the theme of the room. The bed was very comfortable. The Lakeview Grill had great food and the Waterfall Cafe had a great breakfast and service was fantastic. Learning about the waterfall was pretty cool because of the history of the falls. Cascade Spa is amazing...definitely a must if you are in Meredith.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
NH
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent two nights at Church Landing and stayed in the new Boathouse Lodge. Room was a great size, bed comfortable, great view of the lake. Unfortunately, housekeeping appeared a little lax - two lights were out over the bathroom sink, heat lamp over the jacuzzi tub not working, complimentary lotion (which I love) was empty when we checked in and never replaced during our two night stay. Also, the front desk staff was not up to par - we had specifically requested a room without a 4 poster bed, which is what we received. Front Desk staff couldn't tell us what room we could move to without looking at a "cheat sheet" and still got it wrong. We ate at Church Landing one night and one night at Lago - both meals were excellent. Had breakfast at the Waterfall Cafe, which was fine as well. Can't say enough about the bar staff - they are friendly, remember you and what you drink, make great recommendations for eating both on property and off. They really help make the stay enjoyable!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Lisburn
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We visit church landing on a yearly basis and really enjoy the traditional 'cabin' experience. The interior is woodsy and the atmosphere is homely and relaxed. Complimentary tea and coffee is available 24/7 along with local apples. Beds are fab - so comfortable and we love the outdoor hot tub and pool. The only negative point is the price!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meredith
Mill Falls at the Lake
Nutmeg Inn
Nutmeg Inn
#2 of 6 in Meredith
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee

Been to Church Landing at Mill Falls? Share your experiences!