“Quality with super but unobtrusive service”

and 1 more site!
Church Landing at Mill Falls
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meredith
Reviewed October 22, 2007

We have just returned to the UK following a week in New England with stays in Cape Cod, New Hampshire, Kennebunk and Boston. In terms of accommodation the highlight of the trip was definitely our stay at Church Landing. Unlike somewhere we stayed in Kennebunk the Inn at Mill Falls website gave a true representation of the style and quality of the place. Our room was lovely with a good view of the lake, balcony as well as fireplace, great bed ("Grandma's feather bed") and good bathroom. The food in the dining room, Lakeside, was excellent and a mix up over payment for drinks at the bar before our meal one night (due to our regional British accents I think!) was handled courteously and with genuine concern. The common areas of the hotel were very attractive and the Pool and other facilities looked great although we didn't have time to use any of them as we came to see the foliage.

We would choose this place first on a return visit to New Hampshire.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank photopeople

Reviewed October 19, 2007

This getaway was a Mother's Day gift from my family so I wanted my stay to be special and quiet! After a rather terrible conversation with a reservationist named Kyle I was really glad I called back and spoke with someone else because the trip ended up being wonderful. I stayed in Church Landing and the lobby alone was really beautiful! My room was so nice and toasty (it was raw and raining my entire trip) from the fireplace to the comfy down pillows and blankets!!! I spent a day in the spa which was wonderul, the treatments were great and the people were very nice. I also used the gym, which was totally empty and full of great equiptment. All of my meals were great and the staff were so nice I didn't even feel foolish dining alone. I am anxiously waiting until I can visit this property again either alone or with my husband!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo

1  Thank estcstraveler
Reviewed June 26, 2007

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Chiefy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meredith
Mill Falls at the Lake
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee
The Margate Resort
The Margate Resort
#4 of 13 in Laconia

Been to Church Landing at Mill Falls? Share your experiences!