“Satisfying Every Time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hart's Turkey Farm

Hart's Turkey Farm
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Meredith
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Satisfying Every Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2009

Went back for our "yearly" visit. As always the food was the ultimate comfort food, the waitstaff was superior, and clean.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

boston
“unique theme restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2008

we stopped for lunch here in May this year. My husband had eaten here as a kid and several times since for business lunches. The outside is nothing to brag about but the busy parking lot told me that plenty of people eat here. The inside is charming and every time I thought I had seen every room, the hostess brought us through another one! The gift shop is fun and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable of the menu and the area which helps when you're a tourist. The plate rails in every room are full of turkey themed platters and serving pieces! I mean hundreds of them!!! We both had open-faced turkey sandwiches on a plate chuck full with meat. stuffing, gravy and cranberry and bread. It was delicious and we would definitely return on another trip "up north".

1 Thank tmdl48
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Good, friendly service, lots of turkey and other entrees.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2008

This is a large restaurant that specializes in turkey entrees. We went there for lunch. I ordered the turkey leg entree, which was a huge leg enough for three meals. It was touted as coming from a 35 pound turkey. The flavor was good, but it was tough and stringy. The white meat entree which my wife selected was very good. We had friendly service in a nice atmosphere.

NH
“not home cooking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2008

i finally made it to Harts and I was disappointed. The stuffing was flavorless - stove top would have been better. The mashed potatoes - if they are not 100% from a box I would be surprised. the turkey was very good but it was not "hot". as for the atmosphere - yikes. I am not a foodie or a snob but it was like the dining room was out of the 70s. all in all, i would not recommend for an authentic turkey dinner.

2 Thank sommer2001
NH
“Yum, Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2008

The place is huge so there was no wait when we got there. The service was excellent, our waitress was always there with refills or the next course. The menu is interesting, there were a ton of appitizers and entrees that I had never seen offered before. The food was really good, the turkey meatlof was perfect. I would come back here again.