“Trivia Night - My favorite "Turkey & Cheese Sub"”
Review of Hart's Turkey Farm

Hart's Turkey Farm
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Meredith
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Meredith, New Hampshire
“Trivia Night - My favorite "Turkey & Cheese Sub"”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

They do turkey (dinner, sandwich, appetizer) really well! They ought to. They have been in business for decades. Family owned. A local institution. Think steak and cheese and substitute turkey!

Visited July 2014

Brooksville, Florida
“Everything Turkey!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Yummy comfort food and not too heavy. We had the Turkey Livers dinner and OpenFace Turkey sandwich with mashed squash. The squash was very tasty. We'd go back there again if in the area. There is lots of seating, service was good and interesting gift shop with very tempting whoopie pies!

hamburg
“Great food during Bike Week”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I had stopped here during bike week real nice sitdown dinner something other than hot dogs hamburgers chicken on a stick at bike week there was six of us in are group and all of us had an excellent meal I would highly recommend stopping here food was good service was good the place was clean

Hadley
“Thanksgiving in June”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I ate here during Laconia bike week. We had the medium plate of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc. it was delicious. The carrot relish/salsa was great as well. Quick service and a great waitress.

Gardner, Massachusetts
“A Nice Meal with Great Service”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

After driving by Hart's for years on the way to the White Mountains, we finally stopped for dinner. The service was interested and attentive (Austin) and everything went well. I got the medium turkey dinner and my wife got the grilled prime rib. I thought the turkey, stuffing and potatoes were plentiful and tasty. There could have been a bit more cranberry sauce but that's just me...I like a lot of CS. The prime rib pleased my wife.

Was it a gourmet feast? No. Was it good, down-home food at a decent price? Absolutely.

It was like an early Thanksgiving and I'd definitely go back again.

1 Thank mcthumber