“Delicious food & excellent service”
Review of Hart's Turkey Farm

Hart's Turkey Farm
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Meredith
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was with a group of 12 friends for lunch and I have to say the wait staff was outstanding. They were friendly and attended to our every request. They have a varied menu including seafood. I had the turkey, apple & brie sandwich and it was delicious, also a side of butternut squash which is not to be missed! I ordered a pint to go. Everyone was happy with their meals and service! You can enjoy a full turkey dinner any time of year!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

One of us had the buffet and one of us ordered from the menu. The food was delicious. The buffet had many options. Every part of the meal was extra good - the meat, the potatoes, the vegetables, etc. The price was very affordable. Can't say enough about it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The go to place for everything turkey! Nice portions, good service, and nicely prepared. I had the turkey liver appetizer and the open faced hot turkey sandwich. Definite pleasers! It was nice having the option of sides with the sandwich. Worth the stop if you're in the area as they have substantially more food offerings then turkey. Cute gift shop too!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Can't go wrong with the Turkey dinner. Well cooked, great sides, good portions. I also had a great clam roll last summer here, which was a surprise for a Turkey restaurant. I haven't tried much else on the menu, because we seek this place out when we have roast turkey cravings.

1  Thank rt_hiker
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just came back from a short trip to the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. First stop, as always, was Hart’s Turkey Farm. The interior is a bit dated, sort of brings back memories of places I remember going to with my grandparents, perhaps that is part of what others like about it as well. Menu has a large selection with turkey, of course, prepared in several ways being a bulk of the choices. Other menu items consist of chicken and seafood dishes. Crackers and their carrot relish is served when seated and is tasty. Wait staff was very friendly. There is also a small gift shop, which kids always enjoy.