“I don't know where all these negative reviewers ate BUT it wasn't HERE!”
Review of Hart's Turkey Farm

Hart's Turkey Farm
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Meredith
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Hart's Turkey Farm is fabulous! I have eaten there 3 times in the past year and once in Manchester. The food has been consistently delicious. It is pure homecooking. One reviewer said it was processed turkey! I think NOT! They advertise that they purchase from a local turkey farmer. The waitresses were all very friendly and helpful. We were given extras when we asked and my coffee cup and water glass were always filled. There are a variety of sized dishes for all appetites and the menu includes the weight of turkey in each dish. The only thing I would change would be to make the Apple Crisp juicier but I usually don't have room for dessert. We have the turkey soup usually. I also purchased gifts of the carrot relish for my friends as well as some other souvenirs my my husband, son and Pastor. I drove 3 hrs to pick up my 90 year old Dad and then drove 3 more hrs to Meredith and I would do it again.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

We have gone to Hart's Turkey Farm several times when we are in the area to view the foliage. They use processed turkey now, not real turkey from the bone, so to speak. The
side dishes are not as tasty as they used to be either. And lastly, the portions are not as big as in the past. We probably wont be going there again.

1  Thank Irma47
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Thanksgiving dinner available every day. Food was very good, service very ordinary. Unique place, worth a stop if you're anywhere near Weir Beach.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

This restaurant is a must for turkey lovers and will make believers out of "Thanksgiving Only" turkey eaters. This restaurant is quite out of the way but if you are within 60 miles of the Meredith, NH area, you will not be disappointed if you eat here!! There are all kinds of ways to get your turkey fix here, turkey pies, soup, different sized turkey dinner plates up to 1 pound in size. They also have turkey legs on the menu. These legs are huge. You will not be disappointed here good food and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Rick T
Reviewed September 13, 2011

The service was excellent! The food was delicious! The menu has many choices, from different types of turkey dinners, to seafood and steaks. There is something for everyone.

1  Thank cotterc