All reviews quiet hours nice campground bathrooms and showers basketball court memorial day campers seasonals cabin campfire deck
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and had a great time! When I called about early check in they were very nice and told me to come right over, however I did have to pay a fee of $10. The campground is nice because it has a nice mix of rv's and tent sites which are nicely wooded sites not too close together. The bathrooms were very clean, the grounds well maintained, and the staff was friendly. We enjoyed the lawn games that they had set up at the front of the park and appreciated that they had a neat little rec hall that you could play pool or ping pong on a rainy day. The only thing I thought was pricey was the cost of visitors. We had friends in the area that we wanted to have visit after dinner for a campfire however we instead met then else where as it would have cost $20 for them to visit past 8 pm. Don't let that discourage you from going however as the place is very nice and so close to everything in Meredith. I have camped all over New England and this is now in my top three favorite places.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Spent 4th of July weekend here. Campground is very clean, and was decorated for the holiday - very festive! Being new Rv'ers, we were a bit apprehensive about backing in. The girls behind the desk immediately called someone to spot us (thank you!). This is a family owned, family run campground, and it is very apparent how hard they work to provide a clean, quiet environment for the campers to relax in. We will definitely return!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was at harbor hill camp group for the July 4th weekend. This place is right next to a road and doesn't really qualify as a campsite for me. People running this place don't know rule 101 of hospitality "Never say no to your customer".

Place is cramped with seasonal RVs and hence staff doesn't give damn about other customers.

A friend of mine wanted to join me with his family but was little late to make reservations. He was told there were no vacancies although I found out about 5 tent sites were not occupied.

After pursuing front desk staff for about 2 days, front desk staff agreed to rent out one of the vacant tent site. As there was only 1 vacation day left my friend asked for one night's reservation. Front desk staff told him that as per policy he has to rent it for 2 nights and they were not open for negotiations. We were told that if we don't agree to the terms we shouldn't stay with his campsite.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
7  Thank 520pushkarr
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Very nice campground Staff very pleasant & helpful needed help with moving utility trailer nobody was around at the time we came in but was told would have someone come by with tractor to help a sort time later staff came by with tractor, we did not need help site was very level was able to move easily Very clean restrooms & grounds. Will return agin next year Also great weather this year hopefully will be the same next year

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Just ending our Memorial Day Weekend get away - very impressed with this campground! CLEAN: roadways, buildings, and bathrooms are all clean and well maintained. FUN: The kids were off playing with all the other kids all day! Showed up to eat and to sleep. LOCATION: Lot's to do around the town of Meredith and the surrounding towns. QUIET: Quiet hours are enforced, which is a nice change from most other campgrounds.

Date of stay: May 2014