The Tuckernuck Inn
Mill Falls at the Lake(Meredith)(Great Value!)
$169
$309
$159
$125
Travelocity
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$79
$189
Hotels.com
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$67
White Oak Motel & Cottages(Holderness)(Great Value!)
$165
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bprivate bathnew englandthoroughly enjoyed our stayhome away from homeget awaywonderful breakfastcozy fireplacenext morningwonderful hostsbrownietomannmarienhhouseleaves
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I discovered The Tuckernuck Inn on-line. I was attending a conference on Saturday & did not want to stay at a starchy, stuffy hotel. I prefer B&B and this one is exceptional. Donna is so very welcoming and makes one feel right at home from the beginning. The room was perfect. Clean, tidy, yet cozy & very comfortable. Breakfast was superb. The other ladies staying that night were great breakfast company and Donna was entertaining us with stories. I hope my conference next year is in the same place, as I will definitely return. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Beth P
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My family and I have stayed at the Tuckernuck Inn many, many times and have a reservation again this summer in July. Donna and Kim have gone out of their way on every visit to help us with planning daily excursions that particularly interest our three children. She has a large family suite that is perfect for us. The children are always thrilled with what she prepares for them at breakfast time, as are we! We really enjoy eating outside on the beautiful deck which is adorned with gorgeous container gardens. We've also spotted the occasional bear!!!! We have recommended the Tuckernuck Inn to several friends and family with an A+ rating. There is no other place we would even consider staying when visiting the Lakes Region. We consider this a best buy!

Room Tip: Donna makes sure that all her guests have comfortable accommodations.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank RWelborn
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Donna and Kim Weiland have a wonderful little B&B in Meredith, NH, a short walking distance to Meredith Bay on Lake Winnipesaukee. The rooms are spacious and the breakfasts are all great creations by Donna. It is a most comfortable experience for anyone visiting the New Hampshire lakes region.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tuckermohl
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I'll come clean: just scanning the internet I HAD to write a review of the Tuckernuck Inn, when I saw they were now on Trip Advisor. Though it is several years since we were last over in New England, the memories remain as fresh as ever. I think I can honestly say that Donna and Kim are two of the friendliest, most naturally welcoming innkeepers you could ever hope to find anywhere. The Tuckernuck Inn is up a quiet side-road on the edge of the little town of Meredith. (So no passing traffic noise). Though there are no views of the Lake from the inn, that doesn't matter because what you will find is that you are swept inside by Donna's full-on smile, and you are tempted to stay here just to listen to her endless supply of very funny stories, and her superb BREAKFASTS, with MUFFINS!!! The inn is extremely comfortable and restful, and always spotlessly clean. If you don't know the area you can be sure that between them, Donna and Kim can give you a thoughtful list of places to visit, (which we've found very useful in the past). Basically, I can't fault the Tuckernuck at all, and my wife and I would have no hesitation in staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: **Please note: We last stayed here in 2007 so the rooms may well have been altered since then. Under "When did you travel" we were given no option but to pick one of the dates listed, so please accept our apologies for that little untruth!**
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ironingman
Reviewed March 8, 2012

i discovered theTuckernuck Inn on a business trip about two years ago and have been back several times since then. The room rooms are cozy and clean. The innkeepers are gracious and a pleasure to be around. The breakfasts are varied and delicious. Yum. I actually make up excuses to go back. It's also close to downtown and restaurants which is another plus. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I've stayed in a few of the rooms. There is lots of privacy in all rooms. I suggest you explain any special needs and Donna will do her best to acccomodate you.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business