All reviews mill falls church landing new england chase house bed was comfortable free coffee pool and hot tub last weekend bay point sitting area family wedding white mountains off season properties waterfall spa lake
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This inn is the most amazing inn where we have stayed. The little things - an outstanding reception area with a huge bowl of candy, a fireplace, seasonal decorations and the most service oriented staff. The rooms have everything to show that you are the being treated as royalty. The rooms are huge, spotless, the beds are absolutely comfortable, the washroom has a night light and you do not have to put on a lite to disturb your partner. The WiFi, the television, the information and maps about the lake are complete. Housekeeping is superb. Everything about the Inn at Mill Falls is to make the guests happy to be away from home.You do not need a beach because the hotel has its own pool and spa area. Another amazing guest item is that in the even of inclement weather you can walk within the hotel to restaurants, local market shopping and from the parking lot to your room is only a few steps outside. There is an elevaor to assist your in moving in. Remember to try to get your coupons for restaurants - boat trips on the lake - shopping discounts.

Room Tip: We like 3rd floor - easy access from parking mlot and five steps up from reception
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We liked the reviews we had seen online, so decided to spend a brief vacation here....two days and one night. This place is a destination unto itself..... beautiful waterfalls, restaurants, shops, colorful flowers, butterflies and scenic strolls included! The hotel is quaint and homey with special decorative touches around, including picture puzzles in the lobby for anyone to work on and free coffee.

We did find it confusing to find our way around the premises, as if we were in a maze. We would like to suggest that the management come up with a detailed map they can give out upon check-in that clearly indicates where the rooms are by number, as well as exits and the parking lots. This would be very helpful for guests of all ages.

Our room was fine, and the braided rung on the bathroom floor was a pleasant surprise. We would have liked having a light blanket for the bed, as the sheet wasn't warm enough and the comforter was too hot.

Another suggestion is to have the staff polish the brass and window panes on the entrance doors to the shops. They were covered with unsightly smudges, which were quite noticeable.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

My wife and I were very disappointed. We were given the wrong room and after a quick shower and relaxing on the couch the room door opens and in walks a couple with their bags. as they looked at me sitting in my underwear (embarrassed) they stated I guess they gave us the wrong room. The desk clerk did call and apologize later. We went out to dinner and came back to find our pass key/card no longer worked for our room door. I went down to the lobby desk to find no one there. I waited twenty minutes and then called the hotel 800 number. I was told the desk was not being manned by anyone that night. Someone would rekey my card and bring it over in about 30 minutes. The room was beautiful but the experience was just horrible from start to finish. I filled out the questionnaire they emailed to me in July and never heard a word back, again very disappointing. M. Alden

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
MillFalls_Management, General Manager at Mill Falls at the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Alden Family,

There is no doubt that you did not experience the true essence of Bay Point at Mill Falls during your stay. I am very sorry for this series of unfortunate events.

I have taken the liberty of sending you a gift certificate for a return visit so that you can see this is far from the norm. I do hope you will give us an opportunity to make this up to you.

Gail Batstone
Mill Falls at the Lake

Reviewed September 5, 2018

My husband and I have stayed at Mill Falls a couple of times - once during the summer and once during autumn. We stayed at Chase House the first time and Church Landing the second time. Both stays were great. The rooms were a nice size with fireplaces, and we were able to get a balcony in Chase House, which was lovely during the summer. There is a good choice of restaurants among the four properties (Camp is a particular favorite) and other restaurants are nearby. The pool is a very nice feature, and you can use either pool at the Inn or at Church Landing regardless of which property you stay at.

Bay Point and Church Landing are both right on the lake, while the Inn at Mill Falls and Chase House are just across the street. Either way, you can have lovely views of the lake and easy access to it. Adirondack chairs scattered around the properties make for nice places to sit during good weather.

Lastly the spa at Church Landing is wonderful. Very relaxing and great treatments! All in all, highly recommend Mill Falls at the Lake.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This Hotel/Inn is very nice with a welcoming country colonial decor. Rooms varied in style and have personality. We stayed in a standard 1 queen and pullout sofa room. We were happy with the cleanliness, the bed was comfortable and the pullout was a Flexsteel and was comfortable. There was a small window with a view of Lake Winnepausaukee. Front desk staff was preoccupied on check-in, so not friendly, but polite. The pool and hot tub were clean, but small. One recommendations to the hotel is to get rid of the bathroom braided rug, when a little shower water got on it the odor was unpleasant. Another thing to note is that guests are able to use the pool at the sister property The Inn at Church Landing the pool there is larger is indoor/outdoor and very nice looking. If in Meredith again we would stay at the Mill hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family