“Huge for a small town like Meredith” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Meredith
Brookline, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Huge for a small town like Meredith”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very nice, wide selection of books. LIke being back in the city, lots of choice. Very nice location. The Mill Falls is very pretty.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Alp101

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I LOVE this bookshop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is one of the best bookshops I have ever been in. There is a variety of books, kids items, toys and more. Each time I visit Meredith NH I make it a priority to visit Innisfree Bookshop.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gbeh12
Boston, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great bookshop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We loved visiting this place! Staff was very helpful helping our girls pick out books. Cute gifts, nice atmosphere. Worth a visit!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank hollybloom24
boston, MA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A wonderful selection and a great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a terrific bookstore, with a great selection (or they will get whatever you need) and a nice atmosphere. They have a wonderful children's section with a train set little kids can enjoy while you shop and terrific gifts for children and adults. We're regulars.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank tikitambu
Meredith, New Hampshire
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A great little shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am as guilty as most with my Amazon shopping sprees. I'm glad to have this lovely little gem of a store right down the road from me. So much more than just books, Innisfree is a great place to run to when I forget a work birthday or for some other such notion.

Visited February 2013