“Great Breakfast in Meredith”
Review of Sunshine and Pa's

Sunshine and Pa's
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Meredith
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 28, 2013

They do breakfast right - lots of choices, over-easy eggs done just right, excellent sourdough toast. Recommend the "beans and eggs" - never had baked beans with eggs before, tasty! Staff is friendly, and service is fast. Only negative is that I would have liked my coffee warmer and stronger.

1  Thank BTVCathy

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I can't remember when I first had eggs Benedict, but I've just never been a ham guy. I love eggs, and I love them runny, but I can't get into ham. Admittedly, it doesn't make sense, given my passion for bacon. It's the same animal and all that. I just don't like ham. Enter eggs Benedict Arnold. Replace the ham with sausage. I know, I know. Other places have this. Young's in Durham, NH, for example. However, at Sunshine and Pa's, it's like coming home, every time. Or going home. It's amazing. It's so good. The biscuits are unbelievable (really, I can't believe they exist). The sausage bursts with flavor. (YES, I feel like a cheesy food critic when I use 'bursts,' like this, but when it's true, what am I supposed to do?) The home fries are outstanding. (Admittedly, I could try to find more unique, if not just more original, adjectives. But this place is incredible. I don't know what else to say). Service is always quick, dependable, reliable. They often have a cute waitress or two. The orange juice is delicious. Finally, the prices are good, and far superior to nearby George's. I'd argue the food is better, too.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good standard fair for breakfast and lunch. Typical "mom and pop" type restaurant.
Lots of choices, good value, very friendly wait staff!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Sweet little place with nice lunch fare, close to the Meredith water front. We just happened on the place and glad we did.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Delicious breakfast, cooked to order and served by a male waiter that couldnt help but put you in a good mood! He went the extra mile, when he learned it was my husbands birthday and brought over a lite candle for him to make a birthday wish as he had already eaten his food!
More than enough choices of yumminess. Highly recommend