“Not only for Breakfast, Wonderful Lunches Also”

Parker's Maple Barn
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have been to Parker's Maple Barn several times. Always stop when we are in the area for lunch. I personally do not like breakfast, but people who I have gone with have ordered breakfast and it looked and smelled great. They make wonderful sandwiches also, like their turkey club, Fried Chicken Sandwich, Pulled pork. The atmosphere is rustic country and the items on the walls can keep you busy looking at them while waiting on food to come. The waitresses are extremely friendly and attentive but not in your face. I recommend this to people heading up their way all the time. You will not be disappointed in your visit.

1  Thank MaPa_Photos
There are newer reviews for Parker's Maple Barn

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Parker's is near our home and when folks come to visit, we often take them there. It started many years ago in an old barn that was relocated to the restaurant site from another part of Mason, NH. They have since expanded and even with the expansion there can be an hour plus wait on weekends. They do have scenic places to wait and a large country store.
The breakfasts are huge and every table has ts own server of pure maple syrup that is processed right there in the sugar house. If you go during sugaring time, you can take a tour of the house as they process it; it's quite educational and gives you a better understanding of why real maple syrup is expensive. (Did you know it can take 40 gallons of maple sap to make one gallon of syrup?)
They also have meals besides breakfast and judging by the traffic that travels by my house on weekends, there are many diners who agree with my review
Enjoy!

1  Thank john K
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent maple-syrup and breakfast food. Expensive and the wait can be long, but very good for an occasional breakfast. They are always open when the power is out (they have a generator), which is good to remember. They used to do great dinners, but those days no longer. They only do breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

You'll see I reviewed Parker's back in February of this year. I just had breakfast, there, this week and made the mistake of NOT ordering pancakes. Instead I got poached eggs (served in a large bowl as a side), ham hash ( mixed with either white bread or mashed potatoes, I couldn't tell) and "home fries" (obviously frozen and out of a bag). I dined alone, this time, and it dawned on me that Parker's is the kind of place you want to bring your grandmother and/or the grandchildren because of the rustic barnlike atmosphere and interior decorations.

If it's a well-made and tasty "working man's breakfast" you're after, go elsewhere. I'll think twice before I return to Parker's. I have to wonder if the place is under new management/ownership or something.

1  Thank BabaAus
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is definitely a must stop for anyone traveling to New Hampshire for vacation or looking to just get away. Its off the beaten path being in Mason which really has nothing else, but its not too far from Nashua and the rest of southern New Hampshire. The atmosphere is great, food is awesome. I would highly recommend this place to anybody.

Been to Parker's Maple Barn? Share your experiences!