1,027 results
All reviews cookies restaurant next door waffles new hampshire quiet area parking lot brownie free breakfast pool and hot tub great place to stay fitness center manchester airport close to the airport would stay here again bed was very comfortable king suite exercise room
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This was an excellent place as it was right next to the Manchester Airport. Courteous staff, and an outstanding restaurant. We usually never eat where we sleep, but have to tell you we were extremely surprised and we give this a 5 star rating.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank simple93
Donnie S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear simple93,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to tell us what a wonderful impression our staff
made with their efforts to make you feel comfortable. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Was going to a two day auction at this hotel. So rather than drive back and forth to Maine decided to stay over so made a reservation. Everything went very smoothly. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. My room was great.

Dear 399tonij,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I'm always satisfied with the level of service I receive from the staff. I feel I have an excellent relationship with the people there. I feel like I'm coming home when I'm there. I travel extensively and I'm very familiar with hotels and staff. The Best Western in Manchester is one of the best places in the state of NH that one can stay at.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Donnie S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear 112shaunm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities.On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed April 6, 2017

I stayed at the Best Western, Manchester, NH while attending a training session over the weekend and was very satisfied with my hotel stay. Hotel was clean, staff was accommodating and the breakfast bar was satisfying.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Donnie S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Dear lorettad663,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed April 3, 2017

The hotel staff was very friendly. Hotel is very clean. Smooth check-in and out. Breakfast was very good. Very close to Pinkerton Academy. Plenty of parking at the hotel. Though I was there on business, my family was there enjoying the pool and hot tub. Would definitely visit again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Donnie S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Dear 36sherylb,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.