Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Mesa, AZ, United States
“very nice suite”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a real suite, two separate rooms (318). Bed very comfortable - gel foam mattress. Quiet in spite of being near the airport. Very good value for what you are getting. Exercise center had a good variety of equipment including the usual treadmills and stair steppers but also a weight stack, free weights and ellipticals. Breakfast is much more varied than usual and very good overall..

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
N Dighton, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went for a work banquet, but brought my family with me. The hotel was very clean and the facilities where up to date! The pool area and the fitness center were very clean and updated. My children loved the pool. Our Suite was huge and there was plenty of room to spread out. We used the Executive Court banquet hall for work and that was really nice too. We had a great dinner and the staff was very helpful!! We had a great time!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Manchester, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent hotel have stayed there many times and always happy with our stay. Rooms are always clean, saff friendly and great breakfast room. Best place to stay when visiting Manchester. Close to mall, Verizon Center, downtown and airport but yet secluded enough so it's not nosy

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nice hotel. Front desk seemed a bit disinterested in providing guidance regarding where to eat and what could be found in the general area. Hotel was clean with comfortable rooms. Bathrooms were tight. Overall, hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. Breakfast had lots of options.

Beaver Bank, Canada
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a numbers of times and have been greatly satisfied each and every time. It is a great location and the staff are very helpful as well. The bed is extremely comfortable and the whirlpool was so relaxing!

Pahrump, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We love Western Hotels. We are members. We always look for Best Western first whenever we travel any where in the United States. We would like to use our rewards at some point in our travel. The rates are good and most of the hotels are fairly and conveniently located along the freeways.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Boulder
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Best Western Plus. As a woman traveling alone, I'm very aware of how secure I'm made to feel when traveling. I did enjoy my stay at the hotel, but had a problem and brought it to the attention of the manager. When my flight arrived a little late at 11:40 PM, I called the hotel right away to get the shuttle (time on my phone was 11:45, which they told me was the latest I could call for a ride.) The woman answering the phone said that I was two minutes late and the shuttle was no longer running. I was dumbfounded. I asked what I was supposed to do now and she said they'd call a taxi for me. They did and I had an exciting ride around town before reaching the hotel. When I mentioned that I was surprised they would not pick me up, I was told that they had a strict policy that the shuttle had to be completed by midnight. Just thought I'd save a lot of other night flyers some irritation by letting you know. Otherwise, the hotel was clean and offered an o.k. breakfast. Lots of parking and convenient location without being noisy.

Room Tip: This hotel is a few miles from the airport. If flying late evening, be sure to have an alternate pl...