Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent hotel have stayed there many times and always happy with our stay. Rooms are always clean, saff friendly and great breakfast room. Best place to stay when visiting Manchester. Close to mall, Verizon Center, downtown and airport but yet secluded enough so it's not nosy

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nice hotel. Front desk seemed a bit disinterested in providing guidance regarding where to eat and what could be found in the general area. Hotel was clean with comfortable rooms. Bathrooms were tight. Overall, hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. Breakfast had lots of options.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a numbers of times and have been greatly satisfied each and every time. It is a great location and the staff are very helpful as well. The bed is extremely comfortable and the whirlpool was so relaxing!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We love Western Hotels. We are members. We always look for Best Western first whenever we travel any where in the United States. We would like to use our rewards at some point in our travel. The rates are good and most of the hotels are fairly and conveniently located along the freeways.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

I want to ensure that you know that we appreciate all guest feedback. Thank you for the insight regarding your experience with our hotel. Please do consider us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Best Western Plus. As a woman traveling alone, I'm very aware of how secure I'm made to feel when traveling. I did enjoy my stay at the hotel, but had a problem and brought it to the attention of the manager. When my flight arrived a little late at 11:40 PM, I called the hotel right away to get the shuttle (time on my phone was 11:45, which they told me was the latest I could call for a ride.) The woman answering the phone said that I was two minutes late and the shuttle was no longer running. I was dumbfounded. I asked what I was supposed to do now and she said they'd call a taxi for me. They did and I had an exciting ride around town before reaching the hotel. When I mentioned that I was surprised they would not pick me up, I was told that they had a strict policy that the shuttle had to be completed by midnight. Just thought I'd save a lot of other night flyers some irritation by letting you know. Otherwise, the hotel was clean and offered an o.k. breakfast. Lots of parking and convenient location without being noisy.

Room Tip: This hotel is a few miles from the airport. If flying late evening, be sure to have an alternate pl...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and comments regarding our shuttle and location. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

While on a fall tour this year we mapped out a route of northern New England starting in Manchester, N.H. and making a circle through Maine, Vermont and N.H. We booked a room for the 2 nights, (start and finish), in another hotel further down the same road. We stayed there the first night and were so disappointed with it on that first night that I went through the phone book and found this hotel and cancelled the reservation at the other. The lady on the phone offered to have me come by to see the grounds and the rooms and the amenities. I was impressed with her attitude and booked the room kind of on faith and figuring that it couldn't be worse than the other had been.
When we got back to Manchester and checked into this hotel we were very happy and impressed with how nice the room and the grounds were. It was clean and maintained and had a nice breakfast area and a great restaurant on the grounds that you got a coupon to eat there with. Of course the idea of the coupon is to get you to eat at their restaurant but as it turned out the food was good and the prices fair so it was a plus. I have to honestly say that the best amenity at this hotel is the staff. The people I came into contact with were friendly and helpful and seemed to care that the guests were happy and comfortable and being accomodated. It was a far cry from the other hotel I cancelled at and the room was only about $9.00 more for the night but that included a nice breakfast which the other hotel did not unless you paid $11.95 each for.
I will definately stay at this hotel again the next time I am in Manchester.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our staff and area. We hope you'll return to enjoy the continuous improvements made in our policies, accommodations and services.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel itself is out in the middle of no wear. The lobby is nice the lady that checked me in was great. The room itself is nothing to write home about. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub and that was nice. The furniture is pine, nothing fancy. Our room had a fridge and a microwave. The bed was OK, but the sheets where awful. I have never said that of a hotel in my life and never thought I would. They were stiff (like they had been over starched, but that makes no sense since they don't use starch). I don't know if they where new and had never been washed but it was not comfortable in any way shape or form. Every time we would move our pajamas would stick to the sheets and we would get all twisted in them. I have never experienced anything like that before. The breakfast was OK. It had a Western Omelet that was ready made, it was dry and cold. The bacon was floating in grease and was also cold. There was a bowl of fruit salad in a small fridge, but no fresh fruit. It also included cheap muffins and cheap bread (that was stale). It did have those waffles that you can make yourself if you like them. The pool however was not impressive. The pool deck was dirty, there was one area between the pool and the hot tub that had mold. The whole deck was in need of a good cleaning. The pool and the hot tub are both made of cement, so it looks very very dingy. There were several plastic cup on the deck and some dirty ban aids. All in all the pool area need to be re vamped and given a good deep cleaning. The surface cleaning is not working for them on the pool. When I checked out I told the women at the front desk (I believe she was a supervisor) of the issues and the best she offered was "I am sorry about that you should come back and give us another chance". Not much of a response if you ask me, she really did not seem to care. All in all it is not fancy but the room was clean, the pool not so much. If you avoid the pool I guess it would be OK.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our bed and furniture. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
4 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Manchester Airport, NH
Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!