Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Miami Beach, Florida
“Very noisy”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hotel was very noisy!! We have 3 kids we love kids.This has nothing to do with noisy kids.The
hotel has lost it's touch hotel was way to noisy & No parking was available. There were kids
running around at midnight and dogs barking.. Staff was no help!!!! Partying on floor till
3am.Breakfast time was chaos no adult supervision or hotel staff supervision Staff had No organization.

Room Tip: Before booking a room ask if theres a wedding or Baseball or Hockey tournament. If you plan a quiet...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
mdoucet, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Guss,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your feedback is important and we appreciate each and every review. It is never pleasant learning that a guest has left unhappy - we are in the business of hospitality afterall. Based off of your stay description I already know the exact weekend you are talking about and acknowledge that it was crazy with the different groups of people running about the hotel. We have taken your suggestion to heart and have already hired a nighttime personnel to walk the halls and keep rooms quiet.

Thank you again for the great tip!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Dover, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was fighting to get out of NH before a major storm. Found this gem to book a room and park my car. They shuttled me to airport, told me if I got on standby to call them. When I returned 5 days later, they had NOT changed me for my unused(but checkedin)room. Staff was beyond great! I have family in Hospitality business, so tend to look at any property with a jaded eye. The Yard resturant wwas fantastic! My stays at other Hotels at airport is over!! Of special not: Christina, Neimina, Joshua and Janet could not have taken better care of me if I was their family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
mdoucet, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here. We appreciate your feedback! I will make sure that the staff members you mentioned, as well as the great people at the Yard Restaurant are made aware of your great review! We look forward to seeing you for your next trip to the Granite State!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've stayed at this Best Western a few times and it always amazes me. The front desk staff goes above and beyond to meet needs. The hotel is beautiful--much more than I expect from a Best Western. Breakfast was excellent. I held a meeting here for 120. (The conference center is a short walk away, unless it's really cold--then it seems like a long walk!) Service there was also excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
mdoucet, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
RickyMM,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review of your recent stay! I'll let you know the staff really appreciate the great compliments you provided. Next time you have a meeting you will have to book for the summer or fall! We have beautiful gardens on the back walk and its much more pleasant being outside that time of year! Thank you again come back soon!
Massachusetts
Reviewed February 25, 2013

For the price, this is a very good option in Manchester, especially if you're traveling with a pet. It's not far from downtown, and also not far from towns to the south, like Derry and Londonderry, which are both hotel-challenged. Good staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
mdoucet, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about the hotel! We are happy to hear that you had a great stay and know how great it is traveling with pets!
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Traveling from the Washington DC area, we recently stayed at this Best Western for a family gathering. Our visit happened to coincide with a boys' hockey tournament in town which had the hotel at capacity. We also had the 'luck' of a false-alarm fire drill at night requiring everyone to evacuate the building (b/c a guest apparently burnt popcorn in the microwave). A hotel full of young energetic boys and a night-time fire drill both were handled perfectly by the staff. I was very impressed! The hotel was extremely clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and they had a really good breakfast. The room itself was well-maintained - and the bed firm and comfortable. The only drawback is a a ridiculously small, dated bathroom (but really, who cares?!). The hotel is a fantastic value! We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Nicole K
mdoucet, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for writing this great response! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. That weekend you stayed sure had some excitement! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the breakfast as well!
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at quite a few Best Westerns and this one was the best.
Service was friendly and helpful. We have a small dog and
we had a room with a king size bed. The room was clean and big.
Very close to shopping. Price very reasonable. I will be staying there again .
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JCam001
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The hotel room was slightly different than described on hotels.com but the place wasn't too bad. I requested a roll away bed and they told me that they couldn't because it would not fit in our room.

There is plenty of parking and you'll need to drive or get a ride to places in Manchester, it isn't within walking distance to anything really.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank AJ C
mdoucet, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for this review! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and hope you will choose us again on your next trip to Manchester!