“One night only, but wish we'd stayed longer!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center

BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Sarasota FL
“One night only, but wish we'd stayed longer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed there one night at the end of a long vacation with my 2 kids. During our trip we were crammed into a teenager's room with my daughter and I sharing a twin bed and my son sleeping on the floor, so for our last night we decided to stay in a nice room, near the airport we'd be flying out of, where we could swim even if the weather didn't agree. We were not disappointed; in fact we loved everything about this hotel. The beds were fantastic; SO comfortable! The indoor pool, although the chlorine odor was very strong, was great for us, and my kids loved the game room even though not all the games worked. The restaurant next door, although it was a bit of a trek with two kids and threatening rain clouds, was great for our family and the service was classic New England. Breakfast the next morning was very nice. We would stay there again in a heartbeat! In fact, the next time we fly into Manchester we intend to make a longer stay out of it. To heck with our extended family 50 miles south. ;)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
mdoucet, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for this great review. It is always good to hear that people take advantage of our amenities. We are also looking forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night in this really good standard BW. You know what to expect with this chain and we were not dissapointed. Its modern buuilding but has some style. Really nice reception staff who thoughtful and kind, super large room with fridge and large flat screen TV, and an efficient A/C system. Breakfast is included in the room rate, well presented and lots of choice. Large car park with easy access to the hotel. Guys be warned--there is a large shopping mall closeby!!! When we were leaving my wife asked where the cookies were. They were at reception when we arrived. We were told it was an afternoon thing--needless to say 4 cookies were pressed into my wife's hand as we walked out of the door. Just a sign of the nice people that work there!!
Thoroughly recommended.
See my review of KC's Rib Shack Manchester NH.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mdoucet, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. The afternoon cookies are definitely popular and I am happy to hear you were able to get a few!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Extremely quiet and comfortable place to stay. The place is fairly new, very clean and modern.
We had reserved a room with two queen beds but we had two rooms,almost a suite. The place could have easily accomodated six people with a pull-out couch. Hard to ask any better. Beds are very comfortable. Big flat TV. Fridge and microwave in the room. You usually can judge of the clealiness of an hotel by the restrooms of hallway or entrance, meant to everybody. When these are clean and smell good, you know the place will be neat, which was the case here.
The staff was very accomodating, friendly and polite. One person at the reception was able to help out in about five different languages.
The breafast was very good and offering a good variety of choices. They also also have very nice gardens of flowers very you can walk calmly after the day and relax on chairs sipping a glass of wine.
As a new factory outlet has just opened at the beginning of the summer in Merrimack less than 20 minutes from the hotel, it becomes a very interesting choice near by for the night. We will definitely be back there the next time my wife and friends will be in for a shopping spree.

Room Tip: If you go from May to October, don't miss to go to their gardens. Beautiful and relaxing place t...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
mdoucet, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you so much for this great review. We take pride in knowing that our guests leave happy with great things to say about us. The Merrimack outlets really are a great new addition to the shopping in the area and it is great that you took advantage of those. You should really come back in the fall to see the gardens at that time! They look beautiful with the Mums and the red and yellow leaves.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed here for one night and was very impressed. We had two rooms and everyone in our party was equally impressed. The hotel is very clean and modern. The staff was very friendly, cheerful, and accommodating. The rooms are very spacious, bright, and clean. The Bed was very comfortable. The AC was quiet and kept the temperature comfortable. Breakfast was great. I can't say anything negative about my experience with this hotel! I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Upstate
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great place to stay just down the road from the New Hampshire Mall-Resturants-Breakfast choices are great- Pool / hot tub great. Room very clean and big will stay again when in that area. Beautiful hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
mdoucet, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for the great review! We are glad that you were able to explore the local area and enjoy the breakfast that we have to offer! Come back any time!
Alliance, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Needed quiet, safe, clean hotel for four nights during research trip. BW turned out to be an excellent choice. Loved the location; just south of Manchester so out of heavy traffic, quite near airport and I-93 access. The room was very large, fridge and microwave, good beds, decor just average, free internet and free breakfast with numerous choices. Desk area in room was fairly small & room could have used more convenient outlets for computer & cell charger. Front desk staff extremely pleasant & helpful. Was able to check in early & be on my way. Hotel located on park-like grounds, plenty of parking, courtesy shuttle to/from airport. I had rental car, but another time might use hotel shuttle and let company like Enterprise pick me up. Airport car rental prices were very high! Hotel price was very reasonable. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: My room on third floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
mdoucet, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate all the great things you had to say about the hotel and our amentites. Sorry to hear about the car rentals! Feel free to use our complimentary shuttle for rides to the airport next time you stay!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed here in March for a very quick evening before catching a disgustingly early flight the following morning. The staff was so incredibly kind and accommodating during my visit from the moment I checked-in until the moment I checked out. The room was large, very comfortable, and clean. The bed was cozy. But what really made this location stick out was the front desk staff. Since my flight timer required me to be at the airport before the shuttle service from the hotel even started - the staff made a phone call and set up a private car to take me to the airport. The next morning as I crawled down the stairs with sleep still crusted in the corners of my eye, the front desk agent was bright and cheery and my driver was right on time. I was at the airport in plenty of time and enjoyed some nice wake-up conversation along the way. Overall, I was truly delighted with my stay. The proximity to a nice restaurant (or room service), the proximity to the airport, and the fantastic staff all make this Best Western a solid choice for a place to stay in Manchester. Next time I am passing through town, this will be my first choice for hotels.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank LA_Neener
mdoucet, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you so much for this great review! We know how difficult it can be getting up and out on early flights and are glad we were able to provide you with a good experience!