“Awesome decor and our room is great”

Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed June 6, 2011

The decor of the hall/office is amazing, the reception of the front desk is friendly and prompt. We checked in on a sunday night, the amount included tax is about 100 bucks. Wifi available, free parking, basic amenities(soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hair dryer, coffee machine) available, continental breakfast included (with the waffle maker too!) The room is spacious, TV is great and the room have microwave oven and fridge. Also, the garden of hotel have some really nice decoration, good for pictures! The hotel takes couple mins driving from The Mall, it is not too far in my opinion. I think this hotel is a good place to stay so I would recommend this hotel to my friends if they are visiting Manchester, NH.

Room Tip: I live 3rd floor non-smoking room, view is great
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank clam6
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We were very disappointed in the hotel's provision for transportation from Manchester Airport. Making our reservation on Best Western's website we noted that you state that transportation from the airport is available. There was space provided on the website for "special instructions" and we stated that we would need the above described transportation at 9:00 pm, May 10, 2011. After waiting 1/2 hour in very cold weather after a full day of travel from Tucson, we phoned the hotel. They told us that a van was not available, but that they would call a cab. After another 1/2 hour, when we were thoroughly frozen, having been told to wait at the limo pick up place which is exposed to the weather, the cab arrived. Upon arrival at the hotel the desk attendant told us that they don't get the special messages from the website and that they "share" the van with another Best Western in Bedford. The desk attendant told us thay don't read the email messages, and that we should have called the Manchester hotel directly. They had no driver on the night of the 10th. Our accomodation in the hotel was fine, but your system of communication is not. Also the motel is several miles from the airport and can hardly be called an airport motel. A reliable shuttle service between the airport and the hotel is an absolute necessity if you are going to call the hotel an "airport hotel" and compete with other hotels which are closer and provide regular shuttle service. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone who is flying into Manchester Airport.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank newton03884
Reviewed April 30, 2011

The hallways are stuffy and warm but the rooms are clean and neat. The beds are comfortable; sheets are clean and comfortable. Good place to stay for a night or two. I tried the continental breakfast and I couldn't believe it. Eggs, sausage, toast, bagels, make your own Belgium waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruits and more! It was just great and delicious!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank loveshotels21
Reviewed February 22, 2011

The hotel was very nice, the rooms clean and roomy. I liked having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Very short drive to lots of shopping and restaurants. Breakfast was good.

Only negative for me was the bed....it killed my back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank clm101798
Salestraveler5, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share with us and others the experience you had at the Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn. My staff and I appreciate the nice things you had to say and our housekeeping department took pride in your review. I wanted to apologize that our mattresses were not to your liking. We use the tempurpedic foam mattresses. If you are ever traveling in the area again please contact us and we will make sure to find a bed that is to your liking!

Thank you again.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a class which took place at the same facility. The location is good in that it is close to the airport, but not good in that it is not near much else. I didn't have a rental car. The hotel provided free shuttle service to and from the airport, so I didn't really need one. And even though it is close to the airport, I didn't hear planes.

"The Yard" restaurant is not actually at the hotel. It's quite a far walk across a parking lot, the service is friendly but the food is only ok. However, the hotel accomodated me by taking me to a local market to get food that I wanted. We were snowed in on the second night of my stay, and thanks to Jacqui, I had everything I needed beforehand. The hotel breakfast bar had very good hot coffee, some warm breakfast items and a nice variety of other breakfast items, and very good fruit.

The fridge in my room worked well and I used the microwave to heat things. My room was always clean. I felt welcomed and comfortable during my entire stay. I would go back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ccd_nc
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I stayed at the Best Western Executive Court with a large group of friends attending a wedding that was being held next door at their conference/banquet center. I was quite impressed with the size of the room, free internet access, and free hot breakfast in the morning.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They kept replenishing the food at breakfast and were understanding that a large group could get a bit loud. The conference rooms in the lower levels were perfect for us to continue the party after the wedding.

It's close to the mall and the airport. They have a free shuttle that would go to either location. There is also a pretty decent restaurant and bar within walking distance. Overall, I would stay here again even if I was on my own.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank kcchefsfan
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Front desk clerks, Jacqui and Dianne, were fantastic. Dianne provided very friendly shuttle service from the airport and later provided me with a ride to run an important errand. Jacqui was also very helpful and friendly, even giving our group a restaurant discount coupon that she had been saving for herself. It was a delight to have such a friendly and helpful hotel staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business