Super 8 Manchester Airport
$149
$134
  • Pool
$93
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$98
BestWestern.com
$118
$125
Homewood
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$99
QualityInn
$109
$98
All reviewsroom was cleandunkin donutsbudget hotelan early flightchecking incontinental breakfastparking lotfirst floornew hampshirewould stay here againconvenient locationyogurtkathleenairportmhtmicrowavediner
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was at the start of an extensive tour of the States and chose the Super 8 for my first night. The hotel was convenient for what I wanted. On arrival the staff were helpful and the room was very good. A great start to my holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel face a road but it wasn't noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank William W
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed at the Super 8 one night because my flight got in very late and I didn't have the time to look elsewhere for another hotel. The internet didn't work. I asked the person at the front desk and he said they would be working on it later that day. Also, I asked the night clerk if I could check out an hour later and he said "It wouldn't be fair to my coworkers if I did that." That wasn't very hospitable. I was able to speak to a nicer front desk staff lady who let me stay the extra hour. Thank goodness for her. I called back the hotel two days later to see if the internet was working and they said it was up and running. I checked back into the hotel again in a few days. I was trying to keep my expenses down, which was the reason for the return. I immediately tried the internet in my room and it didn't work. I checked out of the hotel, slipped on the carpet as I got to the front desk. The manager wasn't even there. The front desk clerk called her because I told her I wanted a refund. This place doesn't care about their customers and it clearly shows. I don't like being lied to about whether something is working. I found another hotel which was much, much better. Let me make it clear that this hotel has no working Wi-Fi and no public computer in the lobby. I'll never stay at this place again.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel. It's not worth it. Rude night clerk and no internet. Slipping on the carpet is no fun either.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank birdlady07
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Well, this is a Super8 hotel, so you get what you pay for: price is very reasonable, room was clean, but obviously Super8 are not known to be high class hotels. What is great is distance to airport: takes only a few minutes to get from hotel to airport. Also, next to hotel are a MacDonald and a restaurant and on the other side of the street a diner, which was quite ok (I had the bison-meat buger and it was good). Finally, if you have a rental car and need to bring the tank full, there is a gas station next to the hotel. So this an OK place to stay for the night while waiting for your flight.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Super 8 properties, like McDonald's restaurants, are pretty much consistent in quality and travelers know what to expect. What makes each property a little different is the front desk staff, which was superb when I arrived at almost 2 a.m. after a cross country flight. The folks the next morning were also great, helping me figure out best options for ground transportation to upstate Vermont. Oh yeah, the room was what I expected, and the bed was very comfortable. And I love those trip rewards from the Wyndham group.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo