I can't say that I had high expectations for the Super 8 in Manchester, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was the only place I could find at a reasonable price on the Saturday before the New Hampshire Primary, and even though it's tucked out of the way near the Manchester International Airport, it isn't a bad place at all.
The room is clean, the Internet connection and TV fine, and there's a continental breakfast in the morning. The lobby is small and the parking lot is small too, and it was still pretty snowy when I was there even though it hadn't snowed in a while. It's not near downtown but there's a lot of fast-food restaurants (including McDonald's, Burger King and Dunkin Donuts) and it's a fine, comfortable room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super 8 Manchester is located 1.5 miles from the Manchester/Boston Regional Airport. Property is convenient to the Verizon The New Hampshire Fisher Cats. Clean and comfortable rooms come with free WI/FI, cable TV and free local calls. All guest rooms come with in room coffee service, iron/ironing boards and hair dryers. Guests may enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Super 8 Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Super 8 Motel Manchester Nh
- Super Eight Manchester
- Manchester Super Eight
- Manchester Super 8