“Friendliest staff ever!”

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Greenwood Lake, NY, United States
“Friendliest staff ever!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Nice clean well appointed LaQuinta with the friendliest staff ever. Very dog friendly as well. Nice breakfast, great bed, pretty common areas including a fitness center. I will return to this hotel for my agility competitions in the area from now on.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

2 Thank Carol H
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for the travel community. We're happy to hear that you felt welcomed and will be returning. I hope you and your dog enjoyed the agility trials! We look forward to hosting you again real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Walpole, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Overall quality of the Inn has vastly improved with renovations. Location is close to all of the downtown venues, ie. Verizon Center and Conference Center at the Radison. Breakfast bar is great for the traveler offering waffles, eggs, fresh fruit and pastries. Worth the money for the business traveler.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Steve F
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and for making us your home away from home. We are thrilled you appreciated and enjoyed the renovations and our complimentary hot breakfast. We hope to keep seeing you in the future on your Manchester visits
Willowick
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was the perfect location for our Easter visit with our son's family who live in Goffstown. It was very easy to get to and from. We have stayed here before . The free breakfast was excellent and we were able to use the free internet to keep in touch.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Barbyar53
Thank you for staying with us again while visiting your son and his family for the holiday. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to the staff and we look forward to hosting you on your next visit.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I spent this past week-end at this location. The staff are so pleasant and very helpful. The went above and beyond helping us find things in the area. The breakfast was very good and lots of choices (some hot items available). You will not be disappointed booking this hotel. Its very clean and very modern, the rooms was large and bright.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Cindy250
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate the compliments. We are thrilled that you felt welcomed and enjoyed our hot breakfast. We look forward to hosting you again real soon.
Westfield, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed here while looking at Saint Anselm and SNHU for my daughter. What a fantastic experience. Everything was bright and clean. The staff were professional and always helpful. I will use this hotel for all my college-visiting needs!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for the travel community. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us while visiting local colleges with your daughter. We hope to see you again soon.
Jonesboro, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is the best LaQuinta that I have ever stayed in. I was hesitant but after reading the reviews I was convinced to stay. The front desk person was very pleasant and helpful and check in as well as check out. I had a very enjoyable stay with clean rooms and no disturbance. I appreciate her being considerate about where she placed us in the hotel. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you so much for the rating us the best La Quinta, we truly appreciate the compliment. I will make sure to let Julie know what a great impact she made on your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Manchester.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed at La Quinta for a two day business trip and I must admit I was more than impressed with the level of customer service I received. The young man named Christopher who was working the front desk went out of his way to make sure my needs were met. He was friendly and was very knowledgeable about the area which was useful to me since I am from Chicago, and I am unfamiliar with the city of Manchester. He seemed busy but still made me feel like I was the only guest he was focused on. The breakfast was also very good and the attendant very helpful!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank RLaPierre27
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing your experience with others. I will make sure to let Christopher know what a great impact he made on your stay. We appreciate you choosing La Quinta and please come back and visit real soon.