“Best LaQuinta Inn”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is the best LaQuinta that I have ever stayed in. I was hesitant but after reading the reviews I was convinced to stay. The front desk person was very pleasant and helpful and check in as well as check out. I had a very enjoyable stay with clean rooms and no disturbance. I appreciate her being considerate about where she placed us in the hotel. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you so much for the rating us the best La Quinta, we truly appreciate the compliment. I will make sure to let Julie know what a great impact she made on your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Manchester.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed at La Quinta for a two day business trip and I must admit I was more than impressed with the level of customer service I received. The young man named Christopher who was working the front desk went out of his way to make sure my needs were met. He was friendly and was very knowledgeable about the area which was useful to me since I am from Chicago, and I am unfamiliar with the city of Manchester. He seemed busy but still made me feel like I was the only guest he was focused on. The breakfast was also very good and the attendant very helpful!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank RLaPierre27

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing your experience with others. I will make sure to let Christopher know what a great impact he made on your stay. We appreciate you choosing La Quinta and please come back and visit real soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Have stayed in other hotels in Manchester. This one gives you more for your money.
Check in was quick. So was check out. Pleasant desk clerks both times. Rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. Wifi worked great. Free parking.
Breakfast was very good. Nice selection. Something for everyone.
Rooms may not be as large and the hotel not as fancy as the high end intown hotels I have stayed at, but this place is a better value.
Will be staying here again.

1  Thank stockpicker_10

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta for your recent visit to Manchester. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and had a good experience with our staff and an enjoyable breakfast. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We chose this hotel mainly out of convenience as it was close to where I needed to be. The prices are very reasonable and the staff are friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is a bonus, there are plenty of options and the breakfast attendant was very helpful. Upon arrival we discovered we had booked a room with two queen size beds by mistake, this was immediately changed to a king size no questions. The room was clean and had plenty of space. There is also free wi-fi which was very useful. Our stay certainly exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta and for taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers. I am so glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Thank you again for choosing La Quinta and please come visit us again real soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

La Quinta is always my first choice when staying overnight somewhere, and this is no exception for Manchester, as proven with my current Gold membership. The prices here are usually very reasonable, the customer service is great and hassle-free, check-ins are simple and fast, the morning breakfast has good options (when I can get up on time to enjoy it!).

There has been a time or two where the rooms had some imperfections, but for the majority of my stays there it has been excellent. Lots of parking, convenient location, easy to enter/exit building.

The employees definitely go above and beyond to care about their La Quinta faithful, which they have proven on multiple occasions. One of my friends recently left their driver's license in our room. About a week later, to her surprise, it was mailed back to her!

I will continue to choose to stay at La Quinta in Manchester when I am in town!

1  Thank Scott C

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are so appreciative that you have made us your hotel choice when visiting Manchester. I will let the staff know what a great impact they have made on your experiences. Thank you again for choosing La Quinta.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

this is a very nice place to stay! I would recommend this place, & the staff was very helpful!! The hotel was very clean & the food was good.They served a great breakfast!!The beds are comfortable & nice too !

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester and we are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and you found our staff to be welcoming. We look forward to your return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Laval, Quebec
Reviewed March 6, 2014

From the time we arrived the service was excellent. Front desk was courteous and helpful
Scheduled our shuttle for early next morning and had breakfast ready for us before our
Early flight. When we returned from our trip, shuttle was sent to the airport promptly. Would definitely stay again, very much worth it!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate it. Thank you for choosing us for your Park n Fly Stay and I hope you had a wonderful trip. Thank you again for the recommendation and we hope to see you again real soon..