La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$103
$125
Homewood
$104
$98
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)
$102
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$85
$149
$129
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$94
All reviewswafflesoff the highwayclose to downtownroom was cleanbreakfast barstay there againfree breakfastup to dateeasy accessfront desk clerkstayed one nightnew englandhot breakfastairport shuttleparking lotlqpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is quite the bargain. Pricing is very competitive and the breakfast is included. The exercise room is nicely equipped and the pool is lovely. The beds are very comfortable and it is so so clean. The only problem this visit ( i stayed there a year ago) I asked to have a shuttle arranged for my departure date. I saw the desk person write it in the book. I got nervous the next day and revisited the desk to make sure the shuttle was all set only to find that the original desk person wrote in the the book but never called to schedule it... Good news the current desk attendant scheduled it while I waited and we all lived happily ever after..... You will be very happy if you choose this hotel. It is my got to Hotel in Manchestet

Room Tip: ask for a room in the front of the hotel. the back overlooks electric or plumbing pipes. not visually pleasing
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

We appreciate you choosing our hotel and I am glad you will be returning. I apologize that we almost dropped the ball on your shuttle but I am glad that everything worked out well. We will refresh our training on this procedure to avert any mistakes. Thank you again for writing and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our family stayed there over Labor Day as our son was playing in a soccer tournament in nearby Londonderry. The team arrived all at once and there was only one person handling the front desk, so check in was a little slow, but the staff person was friendly and calm as he juggled numerous tasks (also calling for a cab for a guest while we were checking in). The location is right off the highway and easy to find. The rooms were big and include a microwave and fridge. The bathroom was also big, with the only complaint being that there wasn't a separate door for the toilet/tub area. We enjoyed the pool in the afternoon, then ordered pizzas and hung out around the pool into the evening (as did a couple other groups of guests). There is a spacious lounge/eating area that the boys enjoyed hanging out in, and which was full to capacity the next morning for breakfast. The breakfast staff really hustled to keep the breakfast supplied and the coffee urns refilled. It was a good breakfast (though we were wondering why they bothered to put out the green bananas) with scrambled eggs and sausage as well as cereal, waffles and an assortment of muffins, pastries, bagels and toast.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised and we had a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 123, and at first I was worried about being on the first floor, but in the end were glad as the elevator seemed pretty slow. The room overlooked the substation, but I wasn't there for the view, and didn't have to worry about pool noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are glad you had a good experience with us over the Holiday weekend. I will let our staff know what great impact she made on your stay. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our room amenities and were able to enjoy our large outdoor pool as well. Thank you for writing and we look forward to your return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Manchester, Connecticut, USA
Reviewed September 3, 2013

our experience at the Manchester, N.H. Laquinta was amazing. the entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. the entire hotel was bright and clean. and yes, the pictures on the website are just the way everything looks in person. no false advertisement. we plan to return every year to celebrate our anniversary.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for including us in your celebration and we wish you many more years of happiness.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We booked here out of desperation since we were travelling with our dog. When I pulled in, I was less than thrilled. It looked a little run down. When I went inside, I was very pleasantly surprised. The interior was freshly remodeled. The sales manager was super friendly and helpful. They gave us a room and complimented the puppy on her good behavior. The room was very clean witha comfy bed. Cleaning staff was friendly as well. The breakfast was better than the usual hotel fare. They had hot eggs and sausage as well as good coffee.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are thrilled that you and your pet had a wonderful stay. I apologize that our attached building gave a less than positive first impresssion. This building will become our restaurant and meeting space in the next several months and will undergo extensive improvements inside and out so look for nice changes to address that concern. Thank you again for writing and we look forward to your return.

A La Quinta traveler

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013