“Great Value Nice Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed at the La Quinta the night before our flight from Manchester,The check in was quick and easy, also great value. The rooms are nice and have a fridge and microwave. The girl at the front desk was great and gave us menus for take out and her recommondations. We had an early morning flight so the 24 hour airport shuttle was perfect. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank pendale
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience for a great value. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester

A TripAdvisor Member
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had a conference at the Radisson but did not want to pay Radisson prices. So I stayed at the LaQuinta which was in walking distance (for those who don't mind walking a mile and seeing the sites of a city). The free breakfast was also greatly appreciated and added to the value. The staff was pleasant and very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your kind words. As a team we review our customer feedback in order to improve and also to recognize the things we are doing correctly. We appreciate you taking the time to write and we hope to see you on your next visit to Manchester.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was our first time at a La Quinta and it proved to be good for several reasons. It was bright & cheery, had friendly service, was right off the highway, and had comfortable beds.Carpets and general decoration looked quite new. The buffet breakfast was typical (except had two waffle makers plus a more upscale eating area.) Our check-in clerk gave us a list of nearby restaurants in the Elm Street area 5 minutes away. Lots of them. We enjoyed the Firefly on Concord Street. The La Quinta was very good value in a convenient neighborhood!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for the 5 star review, we truly appreciate your recommendation. I made sure to share your comments regarding the friendly service your received with our staff. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was a very pleasant hotel to stay in. All of the staff were friendly, the room was immaculate and very comfy. I left early and there was breakfast food available to take with me. Susan at the front desk was particularly helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for the wonderful review you left us. I made sure to share your comments with Susan and the rest of our staff. As a hotel we always strive to do the best for our guests and we appreciate it when guests leave us their review. I hope you are able to enjoy our abundant breakfast on your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love La Quinta in Manchester. I stay regularly for business and have found Peter who works overnight to be so very nice. I travel all around the country and have told my business associates that if they are doing business in southern New Hampshire to please check out La Quinta. Any noise issues are promptly dealt with by Peter, which because of my business schedule and early morning meetings I truly appreciate. He also puts most of the breakfast out by 5am. I read one of the recent negative reviews of the place where the person said "breakfast was extremely underwhelming" my response to that is,that person has a screw loose and probably complains all the time about everything. I also like Susan who does breakfast. She is very sweet

Room Tip: Room 431 has a great view of the city of Manchester overlooking the falls. I also like the 1st floor...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ben J
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review and high praise of our staff. Peter will be thrilled to know how much his service is appreciated. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and professional staff and providing a great experience at a great value. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very Clean, Very New, Very Comfortable and staff is very Friendly and Helpful. My only complaints are there is only one slow elevator to service 4 floors and like many hotel breakfasts there are very few healthy choices. It would also be helpful to women to put hair conditioner in the bathroom along with the shampoo. Other than those small issues, overall a perfect stay!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank christinegP9674AY

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review. Please know that we review all of our guest feedback in our efforts to continually improve our customer service and guest satisfaction. Your thoughts are appreciated and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here one night before an early morning flight at MHT. I took advantage of the parking option which included a shuttle service to/from airport. The cost was $40 added to my room rate. The morning of my departure there was a mix up and the shuttle left without me. Katamba was the desk clerk and he quickly had a car service there to get me to the aiport on time. It was a lincoln towncar- nice substitute for the usual shuttle van. My room overlooked the main road and I would stay here again but request a room on the rear parking lot side to avoid the road noise in the early evening.

Room Tip: I would request a room overlooking the rear parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for the kind review. We pride ourselves on our staff and I will let Katamba know what a nice impact he made on your visit. I am glad you took advantage of our parking package, certainly a great deal for those flying out of Manchester on vacation or business. We hope to see you again real soon.