La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$103
$125
Homewood
$104
$98
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)
$102
$94
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$85
$145
$129
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesoff the highwayclose to downtownroom was cleanbreakfast barstay there againfree breakfastup to dateeasy accessfront desk clerkstayed one nightnew englandhot breakfastairport shuttleparking lotlqpet
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Keene, New Hampshire, USA
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were in town for the one night for a show and did not want to drive home after. So we stayed at La Quinta. First, it was visible from the highway,and simple to get to. Check in was easy and the staff courteous and frieldly. Happily answered any questions about the area. The room was only average size, but was very neat and clean. The room was very quiet, if we had neighbors I couldn't hear them. The price was very reasonable for the time of year and the location to everything we wanted to see was just right. The continental breakfast was well presented and had a great variety of choices, served by a very personable young lady witha big smole. She brightened the day for us (the fresh coffee helped). I had to wait a few minutes to check out, but when the girl got there, again, she was very pleasant and friendly. Overall, a very nice experience. I would stay at La Quinta again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

We are so glad that your experiences exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and are proud that we may have made you a loyal La Quinta customer. Thank you so much for the kind review

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed at La Quinta last week-end during a shopping trip to Merrimack. We had read the reviews and were not disappointed. The hotel rate was very good, the place clean, comfortable room and the staff very friendly, especially the two ladies taking care of us at breakfast. The breakfast which was included was excellent, very good and healthy choices!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

It sounds like you may have been partaking of the new Merrimack Premium Outlets and I am so glad you decided to stay with us for your shopping trip. I will let our breakfast staff know how much you enjoyed their efforts. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and I go back to NH every couple of years to visit old friends. We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. It was under new management the last time and the attached restaurant was closed. We were told that they were looking for somene to open it. We always enjoy having a drink at night and the restaurant was a nice place to do that without getting in your car and driving around. Hopefully it will reopen.

Breakfast was great and the room was very nice.

Wouldgive a excellent if the restaurant was open.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and giving us a kind review. We look forward to having a restaurant in the future as well but in the meantime we do have our great breakfast which I am glad you enjoyed. Thank you for staying and I hope you enjoyed visiting your friends in Manchester.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was very pleased with my recent stay at the LaQuinta in Manchester NH. The room was very clean and looked new. The staff was especially friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my breakfast every morning, something new each day. Susan in the kitchen went out of her way to insure a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel. I will be back!

Phyllis V

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are glad you will be returning. I will let Susan know what a great impact she made on your stay, she is one of our shining stars. Thank you for writing and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had an excellent stay at the La Quinta. The provided airport transportation was very punctual and a nice value for staying here. The staff was so friendly and helpful! The room was comfortable. You could use both the heat and air conditioning-I appreciated that I could cool the room for sleeping(in the middle of a winter).It was also quiet. Breakfast was good for the price we paid for the hotel. We stayed again a few days later. We had the same great experience. I will try more La Quintas after this experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

We are so glad that both of your experiences exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and are proud that we may have made you a loyal La Quinta customer. Thank you so much for the kind review.