“Fantastic Anniversary Dinner!”

Hanover Street Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Hanover Street Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 407 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pine Street
Description: We are committed to serving food that will be creative, yet “classic,” service that will be impeccable but not intimidating, in an ambiance that will be elegant, yet comfortable and inviting, ensuring a dining experience that will be extraordinary and memorable!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Visited for the first time with my husband for our anniversary! Literally everything was excellent. The service, food, atmosphere, everything was wonderful! Also, I am gluten free, and they were very accommodating, including bread and croutons!

1  Thank snailtrip34
There are newer reviews for Hanover Street Chophouse

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went here for my birthday, service and food exceptional but so was the price tag. I doubt we would go back if it weren't for a special occasion of some sort. 4 drinks, 2 steaks and a shared dessert, well over $200. Whew!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Whenever we have a special occasion that is my favorite place to go. The staff and the menu are excellent. Pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

the steaks we ordered were fair the waiter was an old grumpy guy with no personality and the choices to go with your steak were only what the chef wanted to give you unless you wanted to pay out an additional 9.99 for 10 green beans super pricey not close to worth it

4  Thank Bob D
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I dined here for an anniversary dinner that we hoped would be special, The Chophouse did not disappoint in the least. From the moment we entered the lobby, we could tell that this restaurant is not your typical local Manchester eatery. The staff did an excellent job of making us feel welcome and comfortable. During our meal there was someone playing a piano that added a great deal of ambiance to the room. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable about the various menu selections. I chose the NY strip which was very well prepared and my wife had chicken that was also very tasty. One menu item I would highly recommend trying is The Chophouse's lobster mac n' cheese, it was to die for. In closing, if you are seeking a wonderful, fine dining experience in the greater Manchester area, definitely consider going to the Hanover Street Chophouse.