“From now on it's Thai for New Year's Eve!”
Review of Tiya's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Every year we get Chinese take-out for New Year's Eve. We like staying home and off the road since there are usually a lot of drunk drivers!

Tiya's is much, much better IMHO than all the deep fried and heavily sauced Chinese take-out. Always fresh, fresh vegetables and just the right amount of spice.

I only wish they would stay open later during the week -- or at least on New Year's Eve. I bet they would do a lot of business if they did!

Reviewed May 7, 2011

Great food! I highly recommend the spring rolls and massaman curry. The pad Thai is excellent, too. The service is outstanding. The prices are almost too good to be true and the atmosphere is warm and comfortable.
My husband eats lunch here regularly, which is a great recommendation in itself.
Tiya is a pleasure It is worth a trip just to meet her. Her personality just adds more charm to a delightful, delicious dining experience.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

Fun little lady that works there and very sweet too. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed November 18, 2010

We've been eating at Tiya's since she opened and never miss a chance to stop by when we are in Manchester. The food is excellent, authentic Thai and Tiya and her husband always make us feel welcome.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed July 22, 2008

I love this place but haven't been in a while.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook