“FANTASTIC PEKING DUCK!!!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

In the midst of a major - historic - snow-storm, I was staying at a local hotel and needed Chinese food. Badly! I did a little research and wasn't happy what I was seeing. Until I came across Szechuan House and the manager on duty (Chris) who happily took my order - for fantastic Peking Duck (some of the best I've ever had) - and he couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. Fantastic guy, fantastic place, fantastic duck!

2  Thank theghostwriter

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The restaurant was extremely busy New Years Eve. The quality of the food was as excellent as always!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Szechuan House is our all time favorite Chinese restaurant. The food is outstanding, far above much of the very greasy stuff served elsewhere. The service is always excellent and the waitstaff have worked there for years. They get you seated quickly, even at busy times. The price is moderate. The hot and sour soup is the best we have ever had at any Chinese restaurant. We've never been disappointed with anything we have tried there.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

the food here is cheap and consistantly good... i eat here every time i am in town on business

1  Thank robsyr
Reviewed October 7, 2009

This is by far my favorite lunch spot and by far my favorite chinese place. The staff are super friendly and the atmosphere is great for sitting and talking. We've stayed for up to 2 hours and never felt hurried to leave. Go for the lunches. Between $6-$7 gets you a soup, rice, small app, and a meal. You will not be able to finish it all. And the wonton soup is the best I have had including Taipei & Tokyo and Chen Li. Me and my girlfriend go almost once a month and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank bosco3jtk