1,563 results
All reviews parking garage elm street within walking distance front desk staff hotel restaurant breakfast buffet checking in room was clean and comfortable fitness center new hampshire cookies kelly conference arena concert elevator renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived on Wednesday evening and the staff was amazing. The bartender made great recommendations to make my standard drink even better. If you have never had a smoked drink you have to try it you will always want it this way after trying it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HotelMgmt1, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It's fantastic to hear that our staff could make your stay truly superb, Glen! We'll be sure to pass your compliments along to our bar tending staff! We hope to see you again soon, for another five star stay right here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here on business and very comfortable rooms. The bathrooms were very clean. The front desk staff was very responsive and always willing to help. I will definitely use this facility in the future when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Whether for business or for pleasure, there's no better place to stay than right here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown! We hope to see you again soon, for another five star stay!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Great hotel and a great location but my belongings were tossed out in the hallway - my clean clothes were on the dirty hallway floor as well as my company computer for anyone to pick up and walk away with. I was booked until the next day. I was lucky that I came up to my room from the conference during a break. The response was tepid to say the least - I was told they would call housekeeping and confirmed I was not leaving until the next day.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We're terribly sorry to hear of the poor treatment you received during your stay here. Please know we are shocked to hear of such treatment of our guests and will be investigating this matter further to ensure it doesn't happen again. We hope you'll consider staying with us again soon, so we can show you just how dedicated we are to making a positive change.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The hotel stay was welcoming, and the staff checked in every day via txt if I had any concerns. They were always prompt on any questions I had. The room was clean and comfortable. The option to opt out of daily maid services to be environmentally friendlier was a great offer.
The warm cookie at check in is a great touch.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HotelMgmt1, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

From our friendly, helpful staff to our plethora of guest services and amenities, everything here is here for your comfort and care! We hope to see you again soon, for another ideal experience here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

The shuttle driver, Pat, was very friendly and had great suggestions. Staff were also friendly, and rooms clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel. The central location made it very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HotelMgmt1, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your recommendation and for all of the wonderful remarks that you had to say about our staff! We appreciate knowing how they helped to make your time with us a success. Hopefully, a future occasion will bring you back to visit with us again!