“Dump the Select Comfort Beds”

Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed April 29, 2014

3 sleepless nights in the Manchester Radisson. The beds suck! It took 2 complaints and 2 days before they fixed the clogged sink in the bathroom. The reservation phone line was hard to work with. I asked for a room near the elevator and was put at the end of the hall. I will not be back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for your stay. It is not often that we fall below our high service standards, and we would like the opportunity to make this right for you.
Could you please give us the date of your stay and last name so that we can investigate this further and rectify with our staff? You can reach me at bgeorgoulis@radissonmanchester.com or 603-625-1000.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Bettina Georgoulis
Revenue Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,375)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am a once-a-year guest, and have been since this property was a Holiday Inn some years back. The room, restaurant, lobby, meeting rooms - all top notch. But the best part is the staff - friendly, accommodating, professional. Diana at the front desk is a standout - she personifies what excellent guest service and engagement is all about! Kudos to the staff and management - keep up the great work!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear GoodServiceLover,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review! I will be sharing your comments with Diana and the rest of the team as they love to know they have made such a difference. Our guest room renovations will be completed this month and we continue to improve our public areas--so look for even more exciting changes during your next stay! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Arrived and was waited on promptly and the room was clean and spacious, The staff went out of their way to make our stay great. I will go out of my way to stay there again if I'm in the area. The gift shop was closed but the staff reopened it open to make our stay special. JD's Tavern was great too and the food was great. Thanks

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin H
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Kevin H,

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms, as well as the new menu in JD's Tavern! We are so thrilled about all of the exciting changes here at the Radisson Manchester and look forward to welcoming you when your travels bring you back to the Manchester area.

Cheers,

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Perfect hotel in the winter, when your trade show is in the building. You never have to go
outside with the temperature at 0 degrees. The restaurant in the hotel works and when the
temperature hits 10 degrees ....... you can walk across the street to a few good restaurants.
If you fly into Manchester, the Radisson will send a driver and 10 minutes later your
warm again in the hotel. I'm from Boca Raton, so the cold gets to me quickly.
Maybe try this place in the summer, I'm sure the snow will be gone.

Room Tip: During Trade shows and all the space is in use, that's when they need to add people. Get to Bre...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank GloveDoctor

Dear GloveDoctor,

Thanks for the review! As you mentioned, even in the cold weather it is easy for our guests to enjoy all the great restaurants and ammenities Manchester has to offer because of our convenient downtown location. We certainly look forward to your next visit, perhaps in the summer time when the snow is finally gone!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My 9 year old son and I stayed here the night of March 22nd, 2014. We were going to an event at the Verizon Wireless Center and I booked the hotels' Event Package last minute, packed our bags and headed on down to Manchester, NH! I can not compliment the Front Desk Staff enough...I was checked in quickly by the friendliest woman ever (wish I had gotten her name!) and off we went to our room which was clean as a whistle. Pool and hot tub were fun, room service attendant and food was great and the walk over to the venue took 1 minute. By staying here , I avoided the crowds for parking, which was included in the price of the package. We got a good nights sleep and drove home the next day. Breakfast for two was included in my package as well but we did not take advantage of that on this stay since we slept late (the sleep number beds were awesome :) ) We will definitly be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank shamrock727
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear shamrock727,

Thanks for your great review! I will be sure to share your comments with the staff as they will be thrilled to know they made such an impression on you. Our event packages are very popular and we are glad you took advantage even it was at the last minute! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Manchester very soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is my preferred hotel in Manchester. Rooms are spacious and beds comfortable. I'd prefer a bath instead of shower but maybe I should have asked for that. Close to excellent restaurants and shops. Hot chocolate and fruit down in the lobby and the staff are friendly and efficient. Room service food is good, though the salad I had was slightly spoiled by it being drenched in the dressing.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Toby H
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Toby H,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we truly appreciate your loyalty. Please inform us of your room preference in the future and we will be sure to accomodate you accordingly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We were at the Radisson last week for three nights for a conference.The hospitality and customer service were so outstanding, I thought we were in the south. This hotel is getting a renovation and our floor had yet to be redone but I saw the others and they are really nice. Our 12th floor room had a view of Manchester and the University, (attached). You can shuttle or walk to everything including two excellent restaurants, XO on Elm and Piccola Italia. The Radisson has a free airport shuttle, free wifi and good food at the restaurant, room service and banquet facility.

Room Tip: 12th Floor was top floor and had a good view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank FederalExpress
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear FederalExpress,

Thanks for the great review! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as they love to hear how they positively impact our guests' stays. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit when all of our guest room and hallways renovations are complete!