“Clean, convenient, & comfortable stay in Manchester”

Radisson Hotel Manchester
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
San Francisco, CA
“Clean, convenient, & comfortable stay in Manchester”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Don’t judge this book by its cover. A boring, blocky exterior actually gives way to a very nice guest experience once you pass through the front door.

A few of the highlights for me:
- Very pleasant & helpful front desk staff
- Generously sized standard guest rooms
- Fresh carpeting, wall coverings, and bathroom fixtures
- Comfortable bed
- Free WiFi

The attached parking garage, restaurant, and bar were all convenient. The hotel is situated on the Elm Street, the main drag of “ManchVegas”, so there are plenty of restaurants and such within easy walking distance.

I don’t have anything really negative to report. I think they could rearrange the lobby a bit to make some more comfortable gathering/working spaces that exist outside of the bar. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to check out the gym & pool, but I promise I will on my next swing through. I’ll be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear SFBear Traveler,

Much appreciation for acknowledging the front desk staff.

The guestrooms are good size and I am assuming it was the Sleep Number Bed you enjoyed.

I must ask for your suggestions regarding the lobby furniture. Please feel free to contact me directly so I can better understand your thoughts on improving that area.

Kim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Salisbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a very well run hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly, the rooms are immaculate, and the public spaces are spacious and pleasant. The breakfast buffet is well presented and varied..
What else can you ask for at a conference oriented hotel?

Dear Spencer,

It is always great to hear people state they feel good service is not by chance. We are pleased to hear you enjoy the staff. We have so many wonderful individuals that feel your experience matters. Thank you for sharing with the community.

Londonderry, Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was at the Radisson for a two day, one overnight conference. My room was spacious and comfortable with a sleep number bed, flat screen TV, complimentary coffee maker, water, wifi and a window that actually opened...not much but I could get a fresh air breeze. My room had one of the renovated bathrooms with a walk-in shower with stone floor and walls. The shower was spacious and lovely as was the rest of the bathroom. Unfortunately, when exiting the shower the door tended to squeegee the water out onto the bathroom floor. I understand they are trying to solve that problem.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor with a renovated bathroom
Dear Esther,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay while at your conference.

You were correct regarding the renovated shower. We appreciate the feedback. They are indeed beautiful!

We look forward to your return.
Montpelier, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This hotel ranks first in hotels in my opinion.I have stayed in some very expensive hotels and none matched this moderate price hotel. It was spectacular in service, room quality ( best handicapped accessible room I have ever stayed in!). Shower was wheel chair accessible- had a fold doQwn PADDED seat. Usually handicapped accessible means bars to help climb in and out of a tub. It also had bars in shower and bars around toilet. It had a great Tavern and a beautiful open garden like space where the breakfast buffet was available. The hotel was gorgeous!

I was traveling with my family, and their room allowed them to have their dog. And I left my credit card behind - received a call the next day and after giving some identifying info, the Controller who had contacted me, sent it at no charge! We quite often fly in and out of Boston which is nearly three hours away. Sometimes when taking an early flight or arriving back home late, we will spend the night near Boston. From now on, that hotel will be the Downtown Raddison, Manchester, NH!

2 Thank Beverlee_13
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Beverly,

Thank you for ranking us first! What a great review. We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience here. It's important to the staff (myself included) that everyone feels welcome and enjoys their stay.
Accommodating pets is important to us. We know how it can be when we need to leave our precious cargo behind. Not to mention how scary it can be when we leave a credit card behind. I will pass your compliments on to the controller.
We hope to see you when you are back in the area.
Milton, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

This hotel far surpassed our expectations in every way and The front desk was amazing, especially "Rick" "The Bomb"He got us into a room early and we were able to rest< as much as you can "Rest" with an 8 yr. old hockey player, in between games. I would make this hotel my 1st choice when returning to the Manchester area and I will also recommend it to my friends and family.
Sincerely
Catie Barnier
PS the review from Jeffery B was from my son I believe and it makes my heart feel warm knowing I have raised such a polite young man.

Dear HockeyNana,

I want to thank you for not only raising such a polite individual but for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Obviously the apple does not fall far from the tree.

We are delighted to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. I can't wait to share this with Rick. He is a relatively newer employee and is really making an impression on our guests. We look forward to your return visit.
Safe travels,
Milton, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The Radisson in Manchester was very clean and convenient. We were there with an 8 year old hockey team and never heard a thing. Rooms were very quiet and the staff was terrific. It was a very busy weekend for the hotel with a couple of different conventions which created a small problem with finding a parking spot on Saturday, late morning. We were nearly late checking out but when I asked the friendly staff for an extra half an hour to get our things together, they obliged even though they were fully booked. Very helpful staff. The location was perfect. Walking distance to many fine resteraunts and other shops. I have found my go-to hotel when traveling to Manchester, New Hampshire!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Jeffrey B,

We are delighted to hear we have become your go-to hotel for the area! We are fortunate to have such a great location and terriffic staff.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Carlisle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Radisson in Manchester! We highly recommend this hotel to anyone! The staff was absolutely wonderful! We ordered breakfast to be sent to our room and it was delivered right on time by a friendly staff member! Not to mention that it was delicious! We enjoyed the food served at JD Tavern as well! Clean environment (did not use pool or any other amenities). The gift shop was small, but not the reason we were there. It was a very easy and super quick process to reserve a room over the phone! Very quick and easy to check-in and check-out as well! Fast friendly service! Requesting and securing a late check-out time was amazing! Thanks to all of the staff there! We will certainly return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am looking forward to sharing this with the staff. They enjoy hearing when they successfully deliver excellent services.
Nice to know you were able to have several tasty meals with us also.
We hope next time you are in the area we will get to see you again!