Manchester Downtown Hotel
$93
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$98
$114
$159
$106
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$99
QualityInn
$118
$109
$98
1,383 results
All reviewssleep numberjd's tavernbanquet staffparking garageverizon centerwithin walking distanceelm streetfront desk staffbreakfast buffetroom was largenew hampshirefitness centerradissonkellyeventconferenceamber
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed there 10/23 through 10/25. The hotel is centrally located and is within walking distance of the Verizon Center and several great watering holes. The room was very well appointed and comfortable. Contrary to other reviews, I found the staff to be extremely courteous and helpful. I always leave the housecleaning crew a tip and I received a couple of nice "thank you" notes from the staff along with happy faces!!! :) JD's Tavern is the bomb! Spent the first night bar hopping in the neighborhood and ended up at JD's for a night cap. Long story short, had a fantastic time and was greeted warmly by the staff on return visits to JD's as well as chance meetings in the lobby. Great to know that the spirit of "Aloha" is well and strong in JD's.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Aloha Damookie!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will be certain to let everyone in JD's know how happy you were with the service.

As you mention we are fortunate to be located across from the Verizon Wireless Arena and near so many great Restaurants and hot spots.

We hope to see you again on your travels,

Reviewed October 29, 2012

While I do not get to Manchester often, I look forward to staying at the Radisson Manchester each time. Excellent staff, service, superior location, and the most comfortable bed I have slept on in years!

Greeted and checked in by a smiling face and cheery disposition. Room was immaculate and the bed, as stated earlier, fabulous. Checkout was just as easy.

Dear Richard,

Thanks for posting such a nice review. Sounds like you are a big fan of the Sleep Number Bed! I will share this with those cheery faces!

Thanks again....Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had our Annual Navy Birthday Ball event here and many of us stayed over for the night. Staff was friendly, courteous, and the Event Staff went above and beyond to getting the Salon set up for the Navy ball. Check out was fast and easy. I attend alot of functions here and they have continued to improve over years. If your in Manchester on business, the proximiity to all the restaurants downtown and right across the street from the Verizon Wireless Center - it's hard to beat the conveniece.

Dear DaveK99,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I am so pleased you feel we continue to raise the bar with service expectations for you. That's the goal!

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed here for the interweave knitting event. I was especially happy with the staff. Outstanding waitstaff, always cheerful and able to handle hungry knitters on the same schedule. Rooms were clean, attractive and well furnished.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Ann,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. The banquet staff will be delighted to read this...of course so are the rest of us.

We enjoyed the knitting lab and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been to Manchester a number of times and have always stayed at a different property. During my last visit to the area, my usual hotel was sold out and it was recommended to here. The level of service and the friendliness of the staff was incomparable. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Traveltheworld630
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience here at the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown. Our intent is always for our guests to leave delighted with our product and wanting to return. I look forward to following up with you and hopefully earning the opportunity to do so.