“Prime location hotel in Manchester,NH”

Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed October 10, 2012

If you have the occassion to stay in Manchester, NH for either business or pleasure, the Radisson Hotel on Elm Street is the place to be.

In the center of the bustling business district, this beautiful hotel and conference center is only topped by their great staff. I was at this hotel with my wife for business. When I returned a week later, the front desk clerk made a point to come over to say hello as she had remebered the face from the week before. It is a pleasure to not just be another face at the counter.

Either of the two dining options offer a variety of great meals and their staff is prompt and very friendly. The tavern is open late for socialization.

The Radisson is also directly across the street from Verizon Arena and one block away from NE Delta stadium. A perfect place for easy parking and restful room after and event at either location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear A.Bryant,

Wow, thank you. We are very fortunate to be located in close proximity to both the Verizon Wireless Arena and the NE Delta stadium. They have great events at both facilities.

I have to tell you, my smile was ear to ear when I read that you were recognized by the staff upon your return. There are some talented caring individuals all about the hotel and its comments like yours that keep them going! We truly appreciate the feedback.
Take care. Until we meet again,
Kim

Write a ReviewReviews (1,375)

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We make several trips to Manchester each year, some are pleasure and others business. All occasions we always try to stay at the Radisson. Rooms are roomy and very clean, never an issue with noise, and the food, drinks rate at the top in our travels! Very convienent to the downtown area and the Verizon Civic Center. Greeted by our name at the front desk even hours after check-in! Looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear mjdance,

Glad to hear we are your choice whether business or pleasure. The staff takes pride in their efforts to provide excellent service. I get excited to share reviews like this with them. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had a wonderful experience during my stay at the Radisson in Mancheser NH. I was there just over night and the wait staff was very attentive and wanted to make sure that I had everything I needed for my stay. The room was clean and comfortable and I had a great time playing with the sleep number bed. I would stay again in a heart beat!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Wanda M,

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how pleased you were with your overnight stay. We hope others find it as "wonderful" as you did. Appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stay at a LOT of hotels, I travel a lot and teach knitting in the US and Europe. When I check in to a hotel, I'm generally there for 2-5 nights, and like to make myself at home.

The Radisson was perfectly suited for this.

The fellow who drove the shuttle bus was very helpful and pleasant, assisting me with my bags while I was checking in. My room was lovely, comfortable, with great pillows, towels, hangers that I could easily remove from the closet (it's the little things!) and a very good TV selection with free Wifi and free bottled water at the bedside.

I was extremely comfortable for my entire stay of 5 days, breakfast every morning was delicious (and carried me through to dinner, which I had at JD's Pub within the hotel every night)

I'd be very happy to stay at this Radisson again - and I'm encouraged to try Radisson's more often in my travels!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Veteran's Park.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted it felt like home! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Location is the best feature of this place. Close to restaurants, shops and Verizon center. Rooms are a bit dated. I don't think I had one of the nicer rooms since I booked through another p
arty. Stains on the wall, paper thin wall (woke up at 2AM due to people being noisy in the hall), nice LG TV, dirty carpet, comfy beds and tub did not drain properly. Maid service was good. JD Taverns also good. I probably won't stay here again because of room quality and noise.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank travelerppp
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

It is a great location! And the good news is............we are RENOVATING!! Please don’t take us off your list yet. We are in the midst of a total redo of the guestroom baths and the hallways. Very exciting and contemporary feel, we hope you come back to enjoy it!

Sincererly,

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I were a bit biased because we have already had so many great stays at Radisson hotels, and this was no exception. Fast, friendly service, great location, large rooms, free Wi-Fi...My only disappointment was that there was no fridge in the room. A minor inconvenience. The room was clean, quiet and as other reviewers have mentioned, directly across from the Verizon center. An easy recommendation.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Dear gsmackay,

We are pleased to hear you are biased to Radisson and that we were not an exception! We are fortunate to be so close to the Verizon and hope to see you next time.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

As always, for someone who travels as much as I do, it is seldom ever about any one BIG thing going wrong or being Great. It is the collective of all the little things. From the friendly greeting when you enter the hotel to check-in, to the bellman who is attentive and responds quickly to getting you to your room, after a long drive or flight. The clean & well maintained rooms that are fresh and never smell like someone smoked a carton of cigarettes just before you arrived.
We all know about eating in a hotel restaurant! The casual cafe area is open and spacious so that you don't feel like you are sitting on top of someone and quite to my surprise, a cook that knows just how I like my omelet in the morning. Soft brown outside, cooked through but not overdone. The dining at night is also casual but the menu is somewhat surprising as they offer
food choices that you would expect in something a little more upscale, but they get it right.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Knight,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. That means a lot to us. It's always nice to hear when a guest appreciates all the little things. You are spot on, that is what makes the experience. I will pass on your delightful comments regarding the omelet to our breakfast cook. Without question he will appreciate hearing this.
Safe travels,