“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Over the Labor Day Weekend we stayed at the Radisson while we attended the New England Elvis Presley Festival. We had stayed at the Radisson previously and again our stay was wonderful. Everyone was so friendly and more than ready to help. Our room was so spacious and comfortable. Looking for great places to eat, the hotel has two restaurants and we enjoyed both. Room Service was excellent and the staff that deliver it to your room are so polite and accomodating. The hotel is very close to the downtown area. with plenty of restaurants, gift shops, etc. We are already planning our visit for next September and also in between little leisure getaways. Staying at the Radisson is a sure bet - you won't be dissapointed.

Room Tip: We had a room that had a view of the Verizon Area - heard no noise at all.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank smoopie57
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for spending your Labor Day weekend with us. Elvis is great ! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how much you enjoyed your time here. We look forward to seeing both you and the “King” next year.
Kim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Swanzey, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed in the Radisson overnight, so I could be at an event early the next morning. Loved the fact that I could park for $10 great perk was able to leave my vehicle there at the hotel and carpool with others to the event. The room was spacious, clean and quiet!! Hotel check in was easy and staff was friendly, had I needed anything I'm sure they would have been able to have provided it.
But here is the best part of my stay I left quickly in very early in the morning, check out was a breeze and my vehicle was safely parked in the garage until I was dropped off back at the hotel late afternoon. This was on a Monday, at the end of the week I realized my iPad dock/charger was missing and most likely in my haste of leaving the hotel Monday morning I had left it plugged in on the desk where I had been working. My husband called the hotel thinking that it would not be there but we were pleased to hear it was! It was refreshing to know that the Radisson has such honest folks working for them. A friend who lived in the area picked it up at the front desk for us. We will now always look for a Radisson as our first choice when we travel!!! :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Judigal,
Wow, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for this fantastic review. We are pleased you were able to retrieve your charger. We know what that's like when they are left behind. What an inconvenience when you cannot use your Ipad!
We are fortunate to have a garage for parking; it can make it so much more convenient. Glad you were pleased with the accommodations and hope to see you back soon.
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great hotel very clean and comfortable. Rooms are large and have sleep number beds. Parking was stated as being $8 a night but when we got there it was $10. Easy access to restaurants. Excellent service at hotel restaurant.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Glad you had a great stay. I would love to know how you booked so we can fix the incorrect posting for the parking charge and refund you the difference.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Liberty, Maine
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at the Radisson over the New England Elvis Presley Festival weekend ( this past Labor Day). It was our second visit to the festival and the Radisson, and both were just great.

Hotel service is superb. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable, with a very nice pool as well. Lobby is spacious with comfortable seating which we needed between the Elvis performances.

It is also easily accessible to restaurants, etc. in the downtown area.

We will definitely return next September!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Elvis was in the house!! Everywhere you looked. What a great show isn't it? We are so happy to hear you enjoy both the show and the accomodations. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed here last week while on a road trip. Hotwire reserved us a room at the Radisson downtown for a great price! Staff was friendly and the room was very comfortable and clean. There was plenty of street parking, so we did that instead of paying to park with the hotel.

It is an easy walk to several restaurants. We opted for the pizza place and it was great. We would stay here again if traveling through.

Room Tip: We opted for street parking and that saved a few bucks.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the great review. We are fortunate to have such a good location. We hope to see you again when travel bring you back to Manchester.
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed 5 days for a convention. The hotel is a perfect place for such an event. The parking garage entrances lead directly into the hotel, so bringing luggage and equipment is so easy. The staff was very efficient and kept the convention and hotel traffic moving well. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and well laid out. I could not have been more pleased with the hotel. The hotel is located on a great street for walking thru the area with lots of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your week with us! We are fortunate to be in such a great location. It certainly makes a difference for a conference of that length. We hope your travels bring you back some day.

Kim Roy
Florida
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have stayed at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester NH for many years. I travel a lot for my business and I usually use Check in Direct for most of my Hotels. I am willing to pay more money to stay at the Radisson because I feel like I'm a valued customer. The staff couldn't be nicer. The week-end staffer at the front desk, Diana, makes everyone feel welcome. All of my needs are met. My room meets all my needs and I feel very safe and secure. The hotel is centrally located and most everything is in walking distance.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. Diana is indeed a gem. She has been with us for more than a dozen years! We are delighted that you feel valued and understand we look forward to your return each year. By this time next year we will have many renovated guestrooms.....until we meet again.
Take care,