“Outstanding service”

Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Rooms, common areas and lounge sparkling clean. Bed & pillows very comfortable. Front desk staff extraordinarily professional, kind and helpful. Reasonable rates. Central downtown location. Convenient and reasonably priced parking.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,375)

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Stayed here recently while in Manchester for a conference. Overall, the hotel is clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were all friendly and helpful.

I attend this conference annually, and it seemed to me that the hotel has been upgraded since my last visit. The room had a large flat screen TV I didn't recall from last year; room also had the Select Comfort beds that I did remember because they are so comfortable.

The gym also seemed nicer than I remember. Several treadmills, bikes and elliptical
machines, and wipes to disinfect the machines before use ( I suggest using the wipes before because none of the guys working out while I was there wiped the machine down when they were finished, which is gross!) The treadmills were hooked up to individual televisions. Didn't use the pool, but it looked clean and well maintained.

Appreciated the free wifi, although it was slow.

I paid a conference rate of $104. I would stay here again if back in town.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2011

The free shuttle from the airport was efficient. The check-in process was quick but very thorough. My room was nice with a great view, though the massive window had equally massive curtains that were a little hard to maneuver.

The room was very clean and the staff very friendly.

The bar staff was loads of fun. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for it. They look at requests from website.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Dear PJ,

We are pleased you were able to take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service and enjoyed the staff. Thank you for letting everyone know that we pay attention to reservation requests.

We hope to see you again when you return to the area.

Reviewed May 27, 2011

I cannot say one bad thing about the hotel from begining to end. I walked in being the only one at the desk with 4 staff there and they all friendly and engaging. The hotel looked to be kept very up very well. The room was very clean with a big tv and a very comfortbale bed. The bathtub was great for a long shower and made to take a long bath in too. Every staff memeber I came across were always saying hi and seemed very happy. The hotel is located in a great little downtown area with many options for food, coffee, bars, ect. I enjoyed walking around to see what they had. There were many options with the breakfast buffet and it kept me satisfied. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for something in the Manchester area or a hotel you need close to major highways.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

We are fortunate to have such a great location. Glad you were able to spend some time enjoying it. We truly appreciate you recommending our facility and recognizing the staff. We feel employee engagement is the true key to a pleasant stay, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

I have been travelling to barbershop convention and competitions for 6 years and my stay at the Radisson Hotel Manchester for our Harmony Inc. Area 2 AC&C was the best experience I've had so far. Everything went smoothly. Check in was fast, the fridge I requested for our room was already there and we were in a room beside our other quartet members as requested. We had lots of towels all weekend and our room was clean and comfortable. Even though we had costumes and makeup all over our room, housekeeping did a great job of cleaning around our things. My daughter and I really appreciated the pool being open from 6:30am to 11pm. On Sunday, I ordered breakfast from room service and it came very quickly and was perfect! The convention dinner was served quickly and was very good. We feel received excellent value for our money and that we were valued guests.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Wow! Thank you so much for this great review! It was a delight to host your organization. What a treat to hear all the wonderful groups harmonizing throughout the hotel. I am very pleased to know how satisfied you were with everything from arrival to departure. I will share your comments with the staff. I hope this means you will be returning to us soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2011

After travel 17+ hrs from Alaska and a 1 hour+ long car trip from Boston. My family and I arrived in the AM hours before check-in. Expecting the standard hotel response of requesting a early check-in of "NO" (2 cross country trips of hear that). Diana, at the Front Desk did something strange...She listened!!!
After hearing the story on why we came (to watch the Manchester Monarchs Hockey team play). Diana found us a great room and advised the rest of the hotel staff....we became a short of mini-celebs in the hotel.
The hotel itself was clean and welcoming. The rooms were great (The Select Comfort beds were nice!!!). The Breakfast Buffett was great with friendly service (Airplane food was getting old). The location was perfect, with the arena to the right and the downtown scene to the left. The price was perfect for what we got.

Thanks again for the great stay :-)

Room Tip: Just talk to the Front office staff. They Listen!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2011

I hope you were able to break up the trip home some how. Eighteen hours does not sound like fun. Immediately after reading your review I sent a copy to Diana and the rest of the team. She's a gem and thought now she can delight in being a mini-celeb. We certainly appreciate her ability to listen and make our guests feel so special. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
We hope you will be back for next year's Monarch's season.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

The hotel was immaculately clean and very quiet. There was a high school conference during my stay and despite being filled with teenagers, I didn't hear a peep. The room included a sleep number bed and a spacious bathroom. Try to get a top floor room on the west side - great views!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Rubyroo2111, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2011

Thank you for posting your experience at our facility. It was pleasant for us as well to have such a responsible group of teens.
We would be happy to reserve a sleep number on the west side for your return. Just let us know when, we appreciate your input and your patronage.