“Good food and great service.”
Review of Piccola Italia

Piccola Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccola Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 405 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Hancock, New Hampshire
“Good food and great service.”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had a nice meal here after a Monarch's game. The service was quick and efficient. The food was good but nothing too exciting. My husband had the lasagne and it was huge. I had an alfredo dish and it was not exceedingly large. It was a nice place to eat but not my favorite.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank varneykr

Keene, New Hampshire
“Good but not great”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had the calamari appetizer which was quite tasty. The calmari was tender, friend right and the sauce with it was nice. My wife's antipasta was nicely done and she enjoyed it. The liguini with white clam sauce was disappointing. The clams were chewy and I would guess out of a can but maybe I'm wrong about that. The pasta was overcooked and the whole thing seemed quite watery. On the other hand the homemade meatballs were excellent and the sauce that came with them was delicious. So a bit hit and miss on the food. The service was OK. Certainly no better than average. I would not have come out of the place raving about the service. There were 6 of us. Perhaps somewhere on the menu it said they would add a gratuity of 20% for a party of 6. I did not see it but it might be there. I think an automatic tip of 20% is steep. I also think it would be good form for the server to point out to you that it has been added. I didn't see it but another member of the party did. I thought the most tasteless thing was after adding the 20% having a place on the charge slip for "additional tip". Seriously? Perhaps my standard for Italian food is high, but this place doesn't make the cut for me.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Raptorfolks
Rutland, Vermont
“Wonderful place to have a quiet meal for two!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Found this restaurant via google. My fiancé and I are were headed to Manchester, NH for a concert and wanted something to eat before had. Researched places and found this gem. Had a wonderful waitress that was very attentive. The food came out in a timely fashion and we were both very pleased with our meals. Would totally go again and recommend this restaurant to anyone passing through. Thank you to the staff and cooks who made our night that much more enjoyable.

• Visited November 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Restraunt”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great homemade food, and great service. Great drinks and I recommend the Veal dishes. Make reservations thou, they get busy.

• Visited September 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Average Food - Average Service”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

American/Italian fare. I still like my home made better. Service was mediocre. Drinks were light. Food was burned on one plate and dried out on another. The bread was only average. Dessert was a bit freezer burned. I attribute it to a bad night although I have heard reasonable reviews for the place. I don't choose to return. I also thought the value wasn't there -- too high priced given the quality of the food.

• Visited June 2013