“new menu is terrific!”

Bertucci's
Ranked #98 of 408 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We hadn't been at a Bertucci's in a few years, and were pleased to find one at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester. We always loved Bertucci's for their pizza, warm (and to die for) rolls, and limitless salad at lunch time. We immediately noticed that the menu had changed and included many new and varied items. (Bertuccis was not known in the past for an extensive menu). Well the food was better than we remembered and much more variety. Still those "to die for rolls" and signature salad, but the entrees were a cut above. We began with their version of "cheesy bread" on thinly sliced focaccia with roasted pepper dipping sauce. Incredibly delicious and delicate! My spouse got the shrimp bisque soup which was very tasty. My younger daughter, a spaghetti and sauce connesuer was very happy and the sausage that came with her dinner were delicately sweet with no casing. A very nice touch. My older daughter's torelina in chicken cream sauce was pretty standard, but very good. I got the "frutte de mare" with succulent mussels, shrimp, and cod in a light tomato sauce with crusty bread. One of the best I've ever had. Other menu items looked wonderful. No dessert; too full. I'm guessing that Bertucci is changing all their menus, so I highly recommend trying it out wherever you find a Bertuccis!

There are newer reviews for Bertucci's

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food quality was not up to the level of the Bertuccis in my area. The soup had hardy any broth in it, the chicken piccata had no sauce on it; I had to ask for lemons to pump up the flavor. Typically I find that chains do a good job with the consistency of their food, but Bertuccis did not with this location.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I love that when I go to Bertucci's that I can add/subtract from ingredients in a menu item to get exactly what I want. The waitstaff is quick and the food is always hot. Their rolls are amazing as well!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

This resturant is Italian in style. Speciality is Brick Oven Pizza. It has booths and tables and serves other entres besides Pizza-ex. Pasta, Salids, and some seafood dishes. Its a decent place to eat if your in the mall shopping, but I wouldn't make a special trip just to eat there. It's a little pricey. The atmosphere is nice, but nothing special.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The food here is the best! At first, it's all about the bread (you can dip in olive oil), but then your horizons expand and other menu items command attention. The pasta is very fresh and the meals are prepared with the right combination of herbs. Chicken, soup, pizza -- it's all great!