“Nice place”
Review of UnWine'd Key West Cafe & Grill - CLOSED

UnWine'd Key West Cafe & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An inspired Key West cafe & grill. Dinner with a Caribbean twist and the original favorites from UnWine'd. Relaxing, casual, and slow paced atmosphere with great food, beer, wine and full bar! Come in for delicious food and great table service! BOOK YOUR PRIVATE EVENT WITH US!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very nice place to relax. They sell wine by the glass or bottle, along with other spirits as well. Very comfy seating area by the bar with a stage for live performers.

“Very good wine bar”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Unwined, a great place to go for a different evening in the Manchester area. A wonderful wine list to choose from, very good food and a delightful atmosphere.
Unwined has grown from a small wine bar to the lovely place it is today because it is a fun place to go to meet. Choose a glass of wine from their quite extensive list. Unwined seems to serve as the best place to wrap up a business meeting, meet friends or just a night out.

• Visited February 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Needs more attention to detail”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went here to meet up with some old friends. The host sat us in the back right hand room; however, he seated us directly behind the wall. This later proved to be a difficult seating because our waitress had to peak around the wall to see if our service flower was in or out of our vase. We easily could've been sat at a table where the waitress would've been able to see us. Furthermore, when we arrived we were the only table in our section but then the host sat another party directly across from us- and they were a large party with small children. For a place that tries to be comfortable and relaxed, we had a harder time doing these things because of the poor seating arrangements of the host. If a little more thought about seating both in location and proximity to other parties (when plenty of tables are open) we would've enjoyed ourselves a lot more.

As always the food and drinks were good and our waitress was attentive when we jokingly had to wave our flower to be seen.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great spot for a glass of wine and dessert”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I went for wine and dessert after a night out. Was a great atmosphere, with a musical trio playing some jazz. The staff is very low key but helpful with wine selections (and knowledgeable).

Visited March 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Time To Relax”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

while visiting my nephew and his family in manchester, New Hampshire; I was taken to the Unwined. What a pleasant experience. This place was old style comfort and hospitality, with up to the minute drinks, food and entertainment. It was so much fun picking the wine, chose the 3 glass variety of red, and the presentation and taste was excellent. We just stopped in for dessert, but the chocolate fondue was to die for. Warm chocolate with marshmallows, fresh fruit and pretzels; who could ask for more.

We sat near the stage where the piano player entertained us with just the right volume to listen to or be able to speak without yelling across the table. He took contemporaty up to date tunes and gave them the twist of days gone by; it was relaxing, entertaining, and just plain fun to figure out the song.

The only thing that got a negative response from me was really a misunderstanding. Apparently when you want service, you take the flower out of the vase sitting in the middle of the table. I couldn't understand why the service (while attentive) was somewhat slow. Now I realize that the flower was in the vase, and therefore signaled the server to stay away. I think perhaps the server should have explained that at the beginning; or he did and I just didn't hear him.

My nephew and his wife have made plans to return to this oasis of relaxation; and I will do the same the next time I am in Manchester.

• Visited October 2012