“Fresh and Delicious”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
NH
“Fresh and Delicious”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We have driven by this place many times and saw that it was rated well on tripadvisor. We found a coupon on restaurant.com and went out on a Saturday night to try it. You walk into this small entryway and wont know what to do next...stay put...they will come get you. The place is very cozy. Waiters were great. We didn't have a reservation but were seated right away. My husband started with lentil soup which he said was delicious. I started with chicken mo mo (dumpling) with a hot sauce which was very good! I had a chicken dish and my husband had a shrimp dish which we both enjoyed. I could have used more avocado/cilantro sauce so next time I'll order more for the side. You get fresh, sauteed vegetables and a side of basmati rice, perfect meal. We ended it with rice pudding which was also very good. Highly recommend this place if you want to try something new and fresh.

• Visited June 2012

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Most charming and best food”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've been going to Cafe Momo since they first opened and had just 5 tables. Since day 1 the service and food has been truly exceptional. If you have an adventurous palate, like spicy food, very fresh ingredients, and charming hosts, then you should check out Cafe Momo.

• Visited August 2011
Washington DC
“Fun place but not excellent”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've never had Nepalese food, so decided to try this place. Nice ambience and terrific, attentive service. However, the food was just okay. I had the momo (dumplings) which were great. But the main goat curry course was just okay. Also, as others have noted, it is on the expensive side for what you get. $17 for goat meat, some vegetables and sauce, seems a bit much.

Visited May 2012
New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Vegetarian Food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We ate here for the first time last night--we'll be back! The "Katmandu Thaili"--a sort of vegetarian burrito in a soft crepe shell--was delicious. Fresh vegetables well prepared and subtly spiced!

• Visited May 2012
Worcester, MA
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had Nepalese food for the first time from Cafe Momo. Wow - it was delicious. The cilantro sauce was very fresh and tasty.

The vegetarian dish and spicy chicken wih rice crispies was good as well.

We had take out. I can only imagine what it would have been like eating in