“Excellent Food and service - but be careful where you're seated” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cotton

Cotton
Reserve with OpenTable
Cotton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 396 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stark Street
Dunbarton, NH
“Excellent Food and service - but be careful where you're seated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Our second time at Cotton, the food and service was supreme. The four of us had a variety of drinks, meat and seafood dishes and all the food and the service was outstanding.

The one negative was where we were seated - I had made reservations early in the week (we ate on Friday evening) and were seated in a booth by the bar. It was very noisy as it was in an area where people were waiting for tables to open up. If seated there in the future we would ask to move.

Visited July 2014

FL
“Try the Martini Sampler!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Another great find using TripAdvisor ratings! It was a little tricky to find but worth the effort! Their free parking lot is adjacent to the restaurant in the back. They have a private outdoor seating area next to the parking lot. The staff was very friendly and the food was great. We were there for lunch. We had the pot stickers, the scallops, The Latoure (pastrami reuben) and the Grilled Portobello. Everything was delicious. We also ordered the martini sampler, which is three different mini-sized martinis.

• Visited July 2014
Concord, New Hampshire
“Always Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Cotton is such a "go to" restaurant for top quality food prepared exquisitely. There's nothing not to like about this spot except if you're seated in one of the twosome tables and don't have particularly nice neighbors. The service is as exceptional as the food that never fails to delight the senses and please the palate. After all these years--it's still fabulous!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ahhh-mazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food. Period. We went for valentines day. Our menu consisted of the hot goat cheese app, lamb/asparagus/fingerling potatoes and steak with mashed potatoes. My lamb was the bomb and the mashed potatoes were the best I've ever had in my life. Overall great experience. A little hard to find, but cool intimate atmosphere, friendly attentive staff and great food. Pricey, but would absolutely go back for a special occasion.

Concord, New Hampshire
“Avoid the bar.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

There was a time when going out for a martini and apps at Cotton was one of my favorite stops. I hadn't been for quite some time and wasn't sure why I had stopped, so we made a trip over for dinner. I remember now why I had stopped. Something about the bartender that works there is very off putting. He just exudes an error that he is being bothered by your presence, not that he appreciates your business. The martinis he made were subpar. Not only that the waitstaff tend to gather at the bar and gossip, whether it's about patrons or other coworkers I have no idea, but take it somewhere else. Although I've never had an issue with the food, in fact it's quite delicious, we decided to take our dinner plans elsewhere. I may go back for an actual restaurant meal, (in fact, the food is the reason I cannot go below 3 stars) but I will not frequent that bar again.

1 Thank StabbyMcG