“BBQ if you're into that scene.”
Review of KC's Rib Shack

KC's Rib Shack
Ranked #5 of 428 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to KC's Rib Shack Barbecue restaurant. New Hampshire's favorite BBQ for close to two decades. At KC's Rib Shack, serving the world's finest hickory-smoked ribs and BBQ is our passion. Our food and exceptional service are definitely two things we take seriously. No white tablecloths here, you'll sit at butcher paper covered tables under the Christmas lights and pull from a roll of paper towels to wipe our homemade BBQ sauces from your face. Our Southern style Barbeque, Bar-B-Que, Bar-B-Cue, just Q, or however you spell it, is seasoned with our own recipe of different dry rubs and cooked without sauce. Its then cut to order and prepared straight from our smokers which run 24 hours a day...
Reviewed May 11, 2009

KC's does a great job at BBQ. They have coupons too. If you get on their email list you get offers through email which are enticing. Food is well done and plentiful.

Reviewed April 7, 2009

The food is absolutely outstanding, and the staff are excellent. If your looking for a casual, fun night out with friends, this is the spot!

Reviewed January 30, 2009

I love ribs and I seek out rib joints every wherever I travel. I've probably eaten ribs from over 100 different restaurants from around the country. Ten years ago I had to travel to Maryland to get good ribs as you couldn't find a decent rib joint anywhere in NH. Now we have two; KC's and Goody Coles. I think KC's is the hands down best. Once you've enjoyed their succulent ribs, you won't be able to eat the "BBQ" ribs from the chain restaurants. I regularly introduce friends, family and clients to the KC's and they all love it. If you love ribs, you'll love it, too.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 26, 2008

by far the best bbq in NE

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook